Alliance Mir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
I have to resync when using npcs and mobs dissapear for me but i just carried on lol

Servers down at the moment! ^^

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
I have to resync when using npcs and mobs dissapear for me but i just carried on lol

Servers down at the moment! ^^

i get that aswell but hey its nothing major the odd CTRL+S now again never hurt a soul :D

i just get one error when extracting all the files and thats m_shum.wil or summit it says its corrupt lol x

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Server is down untill monday unless there's a magical way I can push his restart button on his PC ^^.

Edit:
I know now what you mean by having to resync no idea whats wrong myself could be derricks PC I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
could be low memory on the server pc. high mob spawns, a lot of stock in shops etc are major causes. lower the stock for all items on all npcs and it should help sort the problem

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
still waiting for client release as for some reason cant extract files onnce downloaded .
yes i using winrar i also using windows7 and yes all other server patches etc work just not yours :(

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I don't know why but for me and a few of my friends have had no trouble installing the client, say there's 1 file corrupt but it carrys on the extraction anyway.

lyda4444

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2009
serwer is online for me but i cant log on..w8ing " contacting for serwer" few min and nothing ;/

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
I can log on fine, the others aren't having any trouble. Keep trying if it persists pm me on forums.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Can a MOD please wipe/clean this thread as a Friend and I are in the midst of making a new server with King's files, and it will be up/ out soon. To notify you all we have a special Host and will be very reliable but it will be a King's server med=exp editioned. When or if this thread is cleaned I will post information.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Can a MOD please wipe/clean this thread as a Friend and I are in the midst of making a new server with King's files, and it will be up/ out soon. To notify you all we have a special Host and will be very reliable but it will be a King's server med=exp editioned. When or if this thread is cleaned I will post information.

Just give up already, what makes this 'new' server any different to your other fail servers :scared:

moody

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
Just give up already, what makes this 'new' server any different to your other fail servers :scared:

stfu u fool u seen the mir3 servers out atm? there none so get a grip and fk off

Uran

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2007
Actually there are Mir3 servers out atm. so try to get your facts straight before making a claim like that.

Like last time. There are no mir3 server go play alone crap supreme or lolrates.

U said is easy to make a hirate server . I'm still waitin. No offence:confused1:

Status
Not open for further replies.