Alliance Mir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
right so your saying there are no mir 3 servers as there are no high rates?? lmao sad sad sad, why do people expect to kill 1 mob and level? That aint fun, that aint a challenge.

moody

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
yeh all low rates out atm = fkin turd or i wud play 1 u dip ****... btw i aint sad i have a life unlike some freaks

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
right so your saying there are no mir 3 servers as there are no high rates?? lmao sad sad sad, why do people expect to kill 1 mob and level? That aint fun, that aint a challenge.

Neither is grinding for hours, if I wanted to do that id play official.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
nothing wrong with grinding. a low rate server has a lot more room for expansion than a high rate. With high rates it doesn't take long to get the best kit available which is no fun. Personally I prefer it feeling like an achievement.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
nothing wrong with grinding. a low rate server has a lot more room for expansion than a high rate. With high rates it doesn't take long to get the best kit available which is no fun. Personally I prefer it feeling like an achievement.

Grinding gets tedious after a while some of us would rather play a x16 instead of a x1, again if I wanted that Id do Official.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Grinding gets tedious after a while some of us would rather play a x16 instead of a x1, again if I wanted that Id do Official.

Not even official is lowrate anymore, can get level 40+++++ easy ina week or so there. I remember the days of grinding for a whole 24hours for 10% of level 53 lol.......

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Not even official is lowrate anymore, can get level 40+++++ easy ina week or so there. I remember the days of grinding for a whole 24hours for 10% of level 53 lol.......

Dont get me started lol, I rmember a bunch of us grinding lvl 40-45 on the old official, not the new horrible ones that are now going...they were good times, balanced pvp...a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.