AlphaFrozen/LOI Files

Join Discord

Shade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
I Own Doaky
Anyone know where to get the LOI (Land of Immortality) files, or AF? (AlphaFrozen) files, if so add me to msn: [email protected]
Will only use for LAN server.

Last edited:

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
Shade said:
Anyone know where to get the LOI (Land of Immortality) files, or AF? (AlphaFrozen) files, if so add me to msn: [email protected]

Maybe you should ask the owner of the LOI files. To be honest i doubt he would give you them tho.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
I have Alphfrozen files on disc sumwer, ill dig thm out. But i may not give them out until Leocrasher says i can. Coz she took them off download for a reason..

Shade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
I Own Doaky
I might just use AF files for a LAN server. Depends if i can be bothered to edit the stats and stuff really.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
lol..u would still get some players if you didnt edit the files, just left them as they are. Coz sum people out there like the old AlphaFrozen servers. But i supose its always better to edit somthing on server files tho.

Shade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
I Own Doaky
Stan fott you retard. This thread was for people who had the files and are willing to send. So fott.

UltimateWar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2003
uk
And once again, stan makes an unwanted post, what a retard, stan just go die.

I don't think LeoCrasher wants anyone to use AF files anymore, I asked him personally and he declined.

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
UltimateWar said:

I don't think LeoCrasher wants anyone to use AF files anymore, I asked him personally and he declined.

Im pretty sure the creator of Loi wont give the files out either which is fair enough...he wanted a server and done the work and so should others who want to do servers.

SilverFang69

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 17, 2004
Gang§terVille™
i spose thats tru but .... i think he would give em out either that or ive seen several servers that have stolen the files .... lol so do u kno who owns the Loi files? plz

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
SilverFang69 said:
i spose thats tru but .... i think he would give em out either that or ive seen several servers that have stolen the files .... lol so do u kno who owns the Loi files? plz

They have stolen the files...and its escluge they belong too.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
UltimateWar said:

'He' doesn't mind people using the files at all. The only problem is when lots of servers pop up using them unedited, or people start sending them out, which I have no control over. Im more than happy to supply them if they're going to be used for a personal/lan server... or as a base set for another server.

/Leo