AlphaFrOzEn - (testing name)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
it is staying 1.4 due to 1.9 having to fix bugs will take a bit more time then we hope and 1.4 we no more bout :)
/Terror

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
tbh why is it takin so long, server was better off with ash runnin it >_> havn't been able to lvl for 2 days now its stupid. now ur talkin bout ruinin the server by tryin to make it 1.9 with even more down time.

m8 just leave server exactly how it is for the moment so people can play agen. its nearly the end of the summer hols n for most ppl its the last chance to get some real lvlin done.

think most ppl will agree with me on this

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
This is not FroZen Server tho mate..like i sed its just AF files to test for lag.=/
/Terror

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
Terror said:
the Server will be fully done by Sunday or monday to play for real. new things.
Its will just be a pvp/lvling server 2 towns only and 2 guilds 4 leaders. as soon as u log in u will be set to a random town tbh dosnt really matter which one as lvling will be same both sides and u can choose to go into the guilds or not.(its best if u do) lvl 60 items will be DragonWings armour(red wings)-for one guild
Bluewing armour(bluewings)-sec guild
lvl 45+ will be the dragon armour with no wings and blue one with no wings. the lvl 45+ ppl will be the co-Leaders. but it is possabile to make lvl 255 so the items will go to that will.
Sabuk will still be there so u fight for that 2 everywhere will be a pvp zone even towns u can run to both downs and raiding them and stealing the items from the quest NPCS.
/Terror

P.S would like some feed back or something u dont like or want to see in it

so wots happenin bout our characters? u shud be able to chose what side u wnt to be on if me n my m8s get put on different sides that will just b s***. :dunce:

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
no charaters as its a whole new server and like i sed u can choose there will be a welcome map and 2 npcs Hell and Heavan and then u choose Hell-will be dark evil looking items and mobs
Heavan- nice mobs and light looking items :P
/Terror

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
wot a fkin waste of time, thought u were jus hostin frozen?

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
thanks terror for destroying frozenserver put al lour chars back and everythin the way it was.... AND JUST HOST IT

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
are u dumb or u just both pure dumbasses like i sed i dont have the FroZen server files..i have AF files just plain ones host many times so dont blame me for doing this blame ash1234 and the other Gamemaster as the Gamemasther guy didnt trust me with his id =.= even tho i hosted server before...So i may host it if there files i still out there..So dont go blaming me..ok
/Terror

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
Why the hell r u posting that in my thread plz can someone delete thatpost from here as its got no reason to be in my thread =.=
/Terror

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Well i c no fkin point of 2 Alpha frozen files is up and terror u better got permision
from leocrasher Tbh
Just go and make ur own files or use files no 1 using it
/Hany

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
it deserves to be in this thread u fool make ur own bloody server.... u jus want every1 to play ur cheap copied server

Oh btw Name: FrOzEnServer
IP: 80.43.53.160

Lol

Last edited:

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
Hany iam not using her files ffs how many times i was just hosting them to test for lag =.= ffs and RedDragonX cheap copied server ur a dumbass who begs to be a GM on server i make u lil ass licker stand up for ur self for once

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
wen the heck did i beg to be a GM on a server? ur the stupid ass hole here u faggot

Last edited:

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
rofl this server has nowt to do with frozen server....

he was hosting the server to see if the server lagged on his computer when he has finnished his server he will host the proper files....

so stop being such lamers and piss off