AlphaFrOzEn - (testing name)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
Well its testing atm so come on a try and iam looking to make it a full time serevr but totaly differnt

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
the Server will be fully done by Sunday or monday to play for real. new things.
Its will just be a pvp/lvling server 2 towns only and 2 guilds 4 leaders. as soon as u log in u will be set to a random town tbh dosnt really matter which one as lvling will be same both sides and u can choose to go into the guilds or not.(its best if u do) lvl 60 items will be DragonWings armour(red wings)-for one guild
Bluewing armour(bluewings)-sec guild
lvl 45+ will be the dragon armour with no wings and blue one with no wings. the lvl 45+ ppl will be the co-Leaders. but it is possabile to make lvl 255 so the items will go to that will.
Sabuk will still be there so u fight for that 2 everywhere will be a pvp zone even towns u can run to both downs and raiding them and stealing the items from the quest NPCS.
/Terror
P.S would like some feed back or something u dont like or want to see in it

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Terror said:
the Server will be fully done by Sunday or monday to play for real. new things.
Its will just be a pvp/lvling server 2 towns only and 2 guilds 4 leaders. as soon as u log in u will be set to a random town tbh dosnt really matter which one as lvling will be same both sides and u can choose to go into the guilds or not.(its best if u do) lvl 60 items will be DragonWings armour(red wings)-for one guild
Bluewing armour(bluewings)-sec guild
lvl 45+ will be the dragon armour with no wings and blue one with no wings. the lvl 45+ ppl will be the co-Leaders. but it is possabile to make lvl 255 so the items will go to that will.
Sabuk will still be there so u fight for that 2 everywhere will be a pvp zone even towns u can run to both downs and raiding them and stealing the items from the quest NPCS.
/Terror
P.S would like some feed back or something u dont like or want to see in it

sounds like a kool idea :D

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
ok thanks mate its just atm if any one could help me set up Mir Server Editor again due to the name normal problems with run time error and that.
/Terror

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
sounds good i look forward to killing ;) hope the teams r pritty even else the loosing team will be more likely to leave

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
lol nope not nessalry as they can lvl as high or low as u lot well the other side but choose your leaders wisly as they might go to the other side and beg to join them xD but ill be playing it to :) no GM corruption if ur thinking that. it will hopefull start work today when the team gets on msn xD :D
/Terror

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Ile Be Up For Being A Leader!!!

Vote Discos2 !! i am the 1 who will lead you to victory!! :ppunk:

Other Team -> :fthrower: <- My Team

cmon lads join me and be victorious!!

p.s is it like a good vs evil thing??

red=evil blue=good

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
lol the Gms will lead one guild but as none GMs so becareful xD lol once i get my hands on some 1.9 files ill host them for a bit and i hope to get it all done and set up for a lil tester.
The guilds name will be decied by the GMs.
/Terror

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
dam was looking forward to being a leader :P

ile just be the BIG MOFO that goes round clobering people that each team normaly has :S like in TROY

Time to rack up some kills

nikeygeo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
this sounds like a rely cool idea - ill b glad to b on dicos guild :D i will enjoy the challenge of beating the makers ^^

/Serene

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
lol there will be rebirth so say wen u make 60 u get(rebirth bit) >[Private] Terror that at 60
then at 70 u say get [Corpal] Terror (cant spell it) then so on up to 100.. i think
/Terror

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
Well the tester server is still up tbh so come on test for lag and that lol really atm.
/Terror

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
bout 4-5 atm we just spawning mobs in CR testing lag again :D so come on ppl try it test it for lag have some fun ^^
/Terror

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
@Terror: I can't believe I warned you about Port 6000 (DB) being open, but instead of doing anything you removed the warning and left the port open.

Do you actually intend to look after your users or not? Because it certainly seems that way. Meanwhile, I have put the warning back. Now if you remove the warning again without first closing the port, you will lose any capability to advertise the server here.

/Leo