AlphaOmega - Coming Soon.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Yea DragonNet waz the best...WarGods rules the game :)))) then MurderInc appered...and ruinned everything :(.WIsh a old school to be made again.
Think this project not going anymore, I slowly stopped doing work because of other events taking over (e.g. college etc), seems Karl took down the dedicated server and stopped working on them too. Don't know if Karl saved the files anywhere to continue with them sometime later on but we've not spoke in like 3months. If he still pops on here you might get a reply.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
what hope do servers have when a * SuperMod* cannot even give an update... no wonder mir3 servers are dieing...

---------- Post Merged at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Incredibly busy lately, studying for my final microsoft exam so everything else is currently out of the window until thats been completed unfortunately.

Couple that with a bad time at work currently doing 60 hour weeks :(

As soon as I get time to start working on things again, i'll get back to it.

I'm not sure how the newer files are doing, it may be worth migrating to one of the new sets, it really will depend on things though.

Status
Not open for further replies.