AlphaOmega Mir3 (JOB) ONLINE NOW.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
SERVER IS ONLINE NOW. Dont ask for IP download the exe's and ini's please.

download the exe & ini's here

Forums found at www.alphaomega.me.uk
create your account at http://alphaomega.servegame.com/index.asp

Map and client download to be added soon, server is high rates and on a dedicated 100mbit connection.

Will be up 24/7 and will last for at least the next 11months. will be a proper server add in the advertisement section soon. Will soon be upgrading to 3G files if required.

Many things to see and do, lots of hunting areas.
Working Quests + much much more.

to play you must have a JOB client, + the above patches.
Enjoy.

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Well if your upgrading to 3g ill wait because i have the 3g client allready but i dont have no more room on my hard drive for job client >_<

undrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2005
theres no client for job and it wont go mir3g 4 good few weeks maybe more

DanPL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
YES this client working on this server download !!:P

undrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2005
i d/ld it and crossed exe n inis over and click on it not in english the login and i get msg123 pop up every second - sum servers mean cant connect but i connect with mir3g just cant get ingame any1 no wat i need 2 do

undrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2005
can sum1 give a link 2 mir3job that u can d/l with dap and atleast get 200-250kbs plz

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
Well unfortuantely we've had to take it down for now, as its lagging up our other online server game. We will be working out ways in order to get it back up. So check our forums for updates on the situation. Sorry for the inconvience.

DanPL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
good server : ) , friendly gm ... but server is off ;/

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Vagrant said:
cheers finaly going to be open :D when will u put server up ?

Do you lot not read? Heres a Quote a little further up in this topic.

Adamsy said:
Well unfortuantely we've had to take it down for now, as its lagging up our other online server game. We will be working out ways in order to get it back up. So check our forums for updates on the situation. Sorry for the inconvience.

SatanicImp

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 14, 2005
When I type in account and password it doesn't do anything just keeps scrolling the story in Polish...

undrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2005
y dont u do this m8 get mir3g files going and make ur soma server a closing eta as in make every1 lvl 50 with uber items and spawn mobs go grp lvling as its closing in 5 days or watever and put link 4 mir3g no items or owt giving just soma server u get everything due 2 closing

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
undrin said:
y dont u do this m8 get mir3g files going and make ur soma server a closing eta as in make every1 lvl 50 with uber items and spawn mobs go grp lvling as its closing in 5 days or watever and put link 4 mir3g no items or owt giving just soma server u get everything due 2 closing

and you said the soma server was closing?

undrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2005
i ment close it 4 mir3 and let ur soma server go wild as let all ppl have items they want and give em gold exp n stuff and then close it and open mir3g

Status
Not open for further replies.