Amatheus [KING]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
If that's the case remove this advert i will post a new 1 as it's a new owner, Taifun is just helping us

/Pepsi

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
if was mrmatts server why he not post and why would he donate an then decide to make another server lose all his donations. he get a refund,
and why would some1 support some1 who took loads of donations on a server that people liked to make a low rate server that no 1 plays for long? and lose the people already playing and donateing to a server they enjoyed i dont get it or understand this logic?,either you dont care about your players ? or you think you found better way to make cash, as it always about the money.
mir is not ment to make money why you think the makers ditched it over here?
And tbh your ideas of donations are all wrong usually it what players do to help keep a server going and to enjoy game ,not have donaters dominateing game play with items bought for and 8th rebirths its about helping and supporting your gamesmaster in his abillity to maintain server etc so stop with the crap ideas and palm offs it dont work i saw through you guys months ago shame others did not chose to listen. last server was best u did in my opinion even with your donaters having all the say etc as was playable for all who enjoy high rates you took it down for no good reason other than greed seems these servers been test runs for your money making muggings of mir .
and message to admins i do NOT BLAME YOU ,just wished you listened but i get you so no beef there i just hope he gets banned now tbh and all the idiots associated with his servers hes bad news for mir and bad news for lomcn a forum i have always respected and used for years knowing it was safe good luck with your money making ideas just hope you move on an out of this community ><
as for mrmat why would you want make a low/med rate of the same server that people liked ? and change it to low rate?> no one will play for more than a week there alot same rate servers been round for years with out the history this will have? strange very strange you had good bond with owner plenty of ideas an stuff so tbh you aint no better and will no doubt dispute this as i know you will due to your moaning constantly in guild chat about stuff server etc i wont wish you luck as i dont think mir needs more crap mir needs a few good highrates for us to enjoy run by good pple with the intentions end of bb

Last edited:

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
all we want is reliable highrate with out the muggings and excuses 24/7 and i speak for many :) FACT
p.s as for dayidie so your dr who explains everything to me now lmfao this server will be as corrupt and greedy as avenge pmsl no wonder you had the shiz u did :) bb noobs

Last edited:

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Thee owner of Avengers, underworld and that reloaded **** dno name of it, were all owned by Tkila, taifun got the gm but tkila got everything else, donations ect. now i donated on avengers so you think i would make a server with the guy who ripped me off? na, taifun just hlps run servers, now we decided to make one as tkila obvs closing them down after 100euro + donation.

This server won't be a donation based server, w dnt want donation for lvls,rbs ect so w have come up with a new donation system which you can trade ingame. if a admin could get in contact with me we can talk more please.

/Pepsi

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?76704-MIR-3-OCB-PVP-Server-x32!

think you should take this out on him, not Taifun.

stop with the ****... WHO ARE YOU. whats your other account as 16 post in over a year .....

think is taifun and tkila are 2 peas in a pod both out to make a quick quid just like u are now teaming up with some one with shuch a bad bad bad history in such a short time any server to do wither eather taifun or tkila should be banned

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I don't know why people is spamming his thread. I don't like taifun, I don't trust him and I won't play his servers. People know him and they're free to play any server and donate any amount.

You know what they say about the trolls, "don't feed the troll". Now don't feed him. Let him post, let him open 100 servers if he whises it, I don't think he will get more than 5 users online.

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
stop with the ****... WHO ARE YOU. whats your other account as 16 post in over a year .....

think is taifun and tkila are 2 peas in a pod both out to make a quick quid just like u are now teaming up with some one with shuch a bad bad bad history in such a short time any server to do wither eather taifun or tkila should be banned
i never used lomcn, i only use to search threads/ server until i recently started my own.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

I don't know why people is spamming his thread. I don't like taifun, I don't trust him and I won't play his servers. People know him and they're free to play any server and donate any amount.

You know what they say about the trolls, "don't feed the troll". Now don't feed him. Let him post, let him open 100 servers if he whises it, I don't think he will get more than 5 users online.

Good job im hosting then, like i said can a mod delete this post as i wasn't awar that taifun posted a advert this early, i don't want my server advertisd this early, we have many things to do. my server won't be donations, the options there but not for lvls/rbs. we will have a new donation system (UPTO THE USER) end of, and no this won't go offline in 2 days like the rest. im sick of servers going down after a week, i donate on loads, now im making one with a m8 and taifun, but taifun won't be hosting.
So enough of this pointless spam, close thread so i can make a new advertisement when the time is right!

/Pepsi

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
i never used lomcn, i only use to search threads/ server until i recently started my own.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Good job im hosting then, like i said can a mod delete this post as i wasn't awar that taifun posted a advert this early, i don't want my server advertisd this early, we have many things to do. my server won't be donations, the options there but not for lvls/rbs. we will have a new donation system (UPTO THE USER) end of, and no this won't go offline in 2 days like the rest. im sick of servers going down after a week, i donate on loads, now im making one with a m8 and taifun, but taifun won't be hosting.
So enough of this pointless spam, close thread so i can make a new advertisement when the time is right!

/Pepsi

Me cant do that :eek:.

We don't just delete threads at request.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
OK i will start talk again and again.

I DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.

if i don't talk or answer post where im included it's bcz i don't want to start again bcz i won't stop and im

If I keep talking I'm afraid that I will be banned for saying stupid things. THE MIR 3 is clear that there is not made for making money is more for fun, but there are people who do it for money nothing else (I am among them) then people, if the people want to give your money is your choice, you can never force anyone to do that (at least virtual)

I appreciate the forum administrators for putting up with me all my nonsense and stupidity especially (czeldabolg and prai) they are people who rarely find, or at least that's my impression so far

If it seems perfectly understand you Thinker1 Joedunn your reaction
I would act like you because I wouldn't have liked to give my money for a 'game' that I would have loved and then close and open another.

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
Me cant do that :eek:.

We don't just delete threads at request.

okay, well can we start a new thead when where ready pls?

is it possible to lose the thread then instead of removing?

/Pepsi

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
apology not excepted and mrmat theres a saying in life (you lay down with dogs you wake up with fleas ) these people have milked the gullable after a new highrate promised them alot to take their cash then close reopen etc etc mirs a fragile community at best we all crave a good high rate but some have egos the size of houses have money to burn and these people are taking advantage and in the process getting all players angry at being mugged ,most these servers are hard to get items etc because of donations so when people waste days hunting to get stuff just for gm to swap and change because hes found a new way to make more cash is bloody annoying and just because new people have joined his wagon of merry fools with new ideas dont wash any more the mir community needs to turn their backs on you and hope some 1 out there opens decent hr with out donatons crap for anything after all you dont deserve any :) wemade gave up hopefully you will to :)
p.s i would never donate to a server unless i had played for several months and gm really needed help to keep it up not for rebirths or kits because once you do that i dont see point in playing if all given to you on a plate tbh :) just my opinion

Last edited:

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
apology not excepted and mrmat theres a saying in life (you lay down with dogs you wake up with fleas ) these people have milked the gullable after a new highrate promised them alot to take their cash then close reopen etc etc mirs a fragile community at best we all crave a good high rate but some have egos the size of houses have money to burn and these people are taking advantage and in the process getting all players angry at being mugged ,most these servers are hard to get items etc because of donations so when people waste days hunting to get stuff just for gm to swap and change because hes found a new way to make more cash is bloody annoying and just because new people have joined his wagon of merry fools with new ideas dont wash any more the mir community needs to turn their backs on you and hope some 1 out there opens decent hr with out donatons crap for anything after all you dont deserve any :) wemade gave up hopefully you will to :)
p.s i would never donate to a server unless i had played for several months and gm really needed help to keep it up not for rebirths or kits because once you do that i dont see point in playing if all given to you on a plate tbh :) just my opinion

dno if you have noticed, "donation for lvls/rbs/items will not be in this server" so enough of this money making ****, the server won't be hosted by taifun so they can't close server when ever. Now if you don't want to play the server then don't, but please stop spamming your useless opinons on this thread as there not needed.

/Pepsi

Last edited:

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Will give it a try when it's up :)
Will then give server a review :)

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
not useless spam as time will prove tbh you cried and moaned on his server then you get him to hlp you why is this maybe you saw how easy it is ? no donations for lvl rbs/items but yet you say can donate other ways ?for what ? lol .
so because you doing this server they close other 1 lol strange dont you think? to say the least am whats really weird the two biggest donators of apollos server were u an dayidie and also apollos biggest helpers were also you and dayidie? you not see a paatern emergeing? i do good luck to all those that waste their time here ,they will need it with 2 gamemasters that get bored an quit easy and like to have hissy fits and the friend/helper the mugger of mir great team lol server will be dead b4 the month is out for sure> o well nuff said good luck

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
not useless spam as time will prove tbh you cried and moaned on his server then you get him to hlp you why is this maybe you saw how easy it is ? no donations for lvl rbs/items but yet you say can donate other ways ?for what ? lol .
so because you doing this server they close other 1 lol strange dont you think? to say the least am whats really weird the two biggest donators of apollos server were u an dayidie and also apollos biggest helpers were also you and dayidie? you not see a paatern emergeing? i do good luck to all those that waste their time here ,they will need it with 2 gamemasters that get bored an quit easy and like to have hissy fits and the friend/helper the mugger of mir great team lol server will be dead b4 the month is out for sure> o well nuff said good luck
i believe avengers was back up yesturday, stop spamming this thread and spam avengers.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Most default mobs and drops are in place and i will be adding some custom mobs and caves for higher levels after i added more NPCs and Quests content.

Quests: 0%
Custom NPCs : 15-25%
Custom Mobs: Not Applicable
Custom Caves: Not Applicable

ScreenShots: This is the npc im working on at the moment ;)

060712111442mir3.png

060712111610mir3.png

060712111544mir3.png

060712111457mir3.png

060712111453mir3.png

060712111634mir3.png

060712111925mir3.png

Last edited:

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012