Ancient MIR3- 3.55. HighRate-Dedi!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
Name of Server: AncientMir3
Type of Server: - 3G 3.55
Exp Rate: x128
Gold Rate: x4
Item Rate: x4
Register/AMS Page or IP: via launcher
Forums: www.ancientmir3.co.nr
Patch: WILL BE POSTED SOON AS WE UPDATED!

all installation details are on the forum!

PK is allowed has it is part of the game, abusive play will not accepted!!!

To get you started each class is given a decent kit to start you off has the starting level is 50!

Server is currently going through some testing, no whipe will be done.

We currently have about 10 new caves for level requirement which are being updated has you read this.

50-100 - with-in this there are 2 options, 50 cave and 75 cave where you will be transported to fight your way through tough monsters to gain your levels... New items will be in drops! ( mobs being modified atm, will be added later )
100-150 - with-in this same applies, new items will be drops to meet level requirement!
and more....

New items are in place to be added very soon, aswell as you know Mir, Avalanche, HighPower and Heaven sets will be in drops.

Lots of Integral options
Integral in drops
Integral trades from FamePoints

Your GM's are Skygen and Shaneypoo

wil be updated soon! any questions please post on forum!!

Last edited:

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
Servrer down for some minor updates will be back up shortly eny questions post on forum plz !!!!!

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
before the server went down.. the pets have been made alot more sufficent for taoists. if you think the exp rate: x128 is crap why bother trying it? i did mention that the server was in testing. when the server is back up you will see the new items, there not going to drop with in 2 days m8 lol!

i am working hard to get the server back up, its not down for good. just be more patient please...

/skygen

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
before the server went down.. the pets have been made alot more sufficent for taoists. if you think the exp rate: x128 is crap why bother trying it? i did mention that the server was in testing. when the server is back up you will see the new items, there not going to drop with in 2 days m8 lol!

i am working hard to get the server back up, its not down for good. just be more patient please...

/skygen
pmslll..............

Status
Not open for further replies.