AncientMir?

smoochy boys on tour

Rexis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2003
-
Cola said:
The Reason y i aint telling no 1 is because of u lot will end up ****ing it up like u do every server
go around pking Killing ppl 4 mobs and **** like that

so thats y aint aint telling no 1 if u want to Web site go look 4 it

hmm Cola i think you are malays and maybe server owner. Hey, you all malays do the same thing too, pking and mobb stealing.

Cola

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2004
No no no i aint Owner :P y would i want to be owner

Alvin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
malaysia
Cola said:
The Reason y i aint telling no 1 is because of u lot will end up ****ing it up like u do every server
go around pking Killing ppl 4 mobs and **** like that

so thats y aint aint telling no 1 if u want to Web site go look 4 it

lol....y u so scare dude...?

Cola

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2004
I just dont want the Server ****ed up at all and no i aint telling any 1 ok
i am not have the server ****ed up like the Rest this server will be up 4 a Few weeks and when i
diecide that i want outher ppl to play then maby i might tell the web site Ok

Lock this Thread plz

Rexis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2003
-
i want to play this server cause all server i tested and all server feel bad for me. this is the only server i aint test yet and i know that Britney lvl 72 and it must be a high exp server.

Cola

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2004
Yea it is But still No I aint giveing out the Web site if u want to play u look4 it your self Simple as SORRY

Rexis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2003
-
Cola said:
Yea it is But still No I aint giveing out the Web site if u want to play u look4 it your self Simple as SORRY

LOL how can i look for it? It aint UK server. Go to Malaysia look for it? ROFL

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
LMFAO malays cnt chat sh1t m8, u come on r servers wiv ur little crap cheats, n u still get owned jus admitt it u dnt want no competition frm us. Server is prob basic files ne way malays wud pay for tht sh1t tbh ;)

Alvin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
malaysia
Cola said:
I just dont want the Server ****ed up at all and no i aint telling any 1 ok
i am not have the server ****ed up like the Rest this server will be up 4 a Few weeks and when i
diecide that i want outher ppl to play then maby i might tell the web site Ok

Lock this Thread plz

lol...ur english r lame...and ur not the GM ok??Cola ur ROFL..he think he is gm...lol

Cola

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2004
Webby u look u little nob head i have hear so much about u and some Really stupid 1s as well i have been talking to Fubu and he said a Few things and NO none of u are haveing the Web addy

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Cola said:
Webby u look u little nob head i have hear so much about u and some Really stupid 1s as well i have been talking to Fubu and he said a Few things and NO none of u are haveing the Web addy
lol cola tbh i know ur katlin ;) 1 of ur many lies again...

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Cola said:
Where u been talking to fubu...? + fubu and webby are good m8's.. so fubu wont **** webby off imo

Cola

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2004
Oh no and btw i aint katlin so y is fubus msn [email protected]
and webby u should stop talking **** every 1 seems to be katlin to u
i am amazed u aint said TheBoss aint katlin yet

(Webby used to put make up on and used to dress up as a Girl)
TRUE

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Cola said:
Oh no and btw i aint katlin so y is fubus msn [email protected]
and webby u should stop talking **** every 1 seems to be katlin to u
i am amazed u aint said TheBoss aint katlin yet

(Webby used to put make up on and used to dress up as a Girl)
TRUE

Webby's right you *****, You ARE katlin u used this name on insomnia when muzzer hosted it up for a while and sic/ronez etc went on it when muzzer made u gm coz u licked his ass like you do every hosts.. so stfu and stop denying ur being katlin you make up so many ****ing accounts/names it's lame and sad. You really ought to get a life and go out sometime rather than spending your free time thinking of new names to change to -_- and stop saying you know the site blah blah i doubt many ppl really cary seeing as u have to pay neway and it's full or malay ppl like you ¬_¬ and if ur not malay then **** me ur the worst speller and all round english talking person i've EVER seen/heard of. - Pwned Tbh!

Also funny to see you ONLY just joined this forum and straight away you know fubu etc well on here and have "heard" stuff about webby -_- ur a sucky ass lier.

Last edited: