Angels of Soma

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
elundra is boring and slow.

Elundra has the most user count soma has had for years, not slow at all, people lvl 70-80+ already, am 60+ and not bored yet, they got a few nice features in the game, removing the d soma was a nice move which i thought at the time would mess the server up but its made it alot better, user count at 100+ everyday, can't ask for more concidering its soma.

@Angels of soma

If you want players i suggest alot more info on the server, custon items and custom mobs? thats not enough info and i wouldnt give this server a second look with that information.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
i still i think i hold the record for soma, god ppl used to hate me for that game i used to get death threats :( argh problems i caused.. how ive grown up.

BurningTao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2008
i don't like soma :P only updated forums link coz owner of server told me to :P

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Roxy the server owner is UNLESS she always download's and spends half of the time down.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
i still i think i hold the record for soma, god ppl used to hate me for that game i used to get death threats :( argh problems i caused.. how ive grown up.

lol that still going on today in Elundra soma.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
lol that still going on today in Elundra soma.
dude elundra is crap. i wont return to another soma server unless it's involving DSOMA which ANGEL + Elundra dose not. it ruins the game. they got rid of it because they cant be botherd to add stuff for both side's of soma which is lame and lazyness.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
dude elundra is crap. i wont return to another soma server unless it's involving DSOMA which ANGEL + Elundra dose not. it ruins the game. they got rid of it because they cant be botherd to add stuff for both side's of soma which is lame and lazyness.

It's worked out for the server, do community to small these days for dsoma, imagine conti warr, be pointless tbh, make GVW alot more fun.

With dsoma out of the way they can concern everything on hsoma, over 100+ user count for soma these days is massive, like 1million user count for wow pserver tbh lol, bad thing about soma, the community has the be the worst and ****iest community i have ever came across, 12yr old kids giving so much abuse lol, not like the good old days tbh.

Last edited: