VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
Last edited:

iamdeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
yep we need the db in the setup.txt there are 4 new bits i can see extraexprate,extramoneyrate,extramongenrate,extradroprate.
in the sql db five new tbl's droprareitem,subhuman,itemmarket,dhbox,faceimg

looks like this is euro mir3 anyhoo bee nice if we get it

i'v been look at more at the file you make a folder setup and put your 3 setup files from mir300 folder then make a new called StrRes in it put this

Password=***** you db p/word
User=sa
DataSource=EiServer
PacketSize=4096

i need to do more work on this file its not right :dance:

i do get the same server con screen from euro mir3

i need fined out why the ip is not set but the mongen is working from what i can see

hoowell the file wont work they'v put their f kg names all over the the setup and the server page (at the bottom)

Last edited:

wazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
maybe u use the encrypt and decrypt in; :)

Mud3\Mir3Server\破解工具

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
These files look really really good, but really really scary at the same time :P Lots and lots of translating to do, and lots and lots of fiddling. I'm in the process of d/ling SQL and setting up a normal EI server first, then maybe we could get a few people to work on finding out what these files are, and what they do.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Let me configure my EI first, It's causing me some problems. Nightwolf, add me to MSN, maybe we could start on getting a team to translate these. And you can help me with EI while you're there please :P

Ephemera

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2004
why don't we make a team then? just dedicated to sorting out these server files. just like MSRF.... but with better grammer :P

Last edited:

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
Do you guys know if these files are capable of playing with the current
clients? I would have a go at translating, etc... but I don't wanna waste
time if their just hyped up old files :)

wazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
damian said:
Do you guys know if these files are capable of playing with the current
clients? I would have a go at translating, etc... but I don't wanna waste
time if their just hyped up old files :)

well it seems to have info on the lotto and other info.

STR_SYSMSG_REPLYLOTTO1:×£ºØÄú£¬ÖÐÁË1µÈ½±¡£
STR_SYSMSG_REPLYLOTTO2:×£ºØÄú£¬ÖÐÁË2µÈ½±¡£
STR_SYSMSG_REPLYLOTTO3:×£ºØÄú£¬ÖÐÁË3µÈ½±¡£
STR_SYSMSG_REPLYLOTTO4:×£ºØÄú£¬ÖÐÁË4µÈ½±¡£
STR_SYSMSG_REPLYLOTTO5:×£ºØÄú£¬ÖÐÁË5µÈ½±¡£
STR_SYSMSG_REPLYLOTTO6:×£ºØÄú£¬ÖÐÁË6µÈ½±¡£
STR_SYSMSG_REPLYLOTTO7:×£ºØÄú£¬ÖÐÁË7µÈ½±¡£
STR_SYSMSG_REPLYLOTTO8:×£ºØÄú£¬ÖÐÁË8µÈ½±¡£

thebigguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Blackburn
how far has ppl got wit these so far? :exercisee i'm gonna have a try in morn once i found me sql disk :weightlif

wazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
i aint got anywhere. but i dont know much lol.

Trying to figure how to import the .dat files into sql, without it saying invalid format or whatnot. (i'm prob using the wrong import button)

Mrklawz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2003
Try using restore instead of import, the sql entries remind me of the A3 server setup. Might have a bash at this if i get time, doesnt look so bad dbase wise just a lot of sql tables instead of splitting it between dbc2000 and mssql like in the old files we have.
I'll have a poke about at them over the w/e hopefuly.

*EDIT

You noticed that all the define files are now encrypted? fortunatley those ever resourceful chinese have supplied the encrypt/decrypt tool :D so i guess it just makes editing long winded until someone good with VB can make a GUI tool to do it.

Last edited:

Mrklawz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2003
Been messing a bit with em, got all sql imports done, edited the !setup.tx n other files and re-crypted em but hit a wall with the LoginSRV. Cant work out what DSN entries it wants as it doesnt seem to like the same as the ones in the DbSRV. Just throws up this invalid object error, looking at those tables, i cant find anything that would cause it tho. Changes the server name to ktest as well, instead of the chinese chars.

*edit* LoginSRV runs and Logingate connects to it but i dont think the DSN entries are correct for loginSRV & DbServer, the !setup.txt looks right but the DB Server wont start when pressing play icon. Pretty sure all the SQL tables are right however and its just config probs.

Re the DB file, wont it just look for the mir3db one (ie the original EI one), the ODBC screenie shows a mir3db entry

Attachments

• loginSRV.JPG
    loginSRV.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:

wazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
Mrklawz said:
Try using restore instead of import, the sql entries remind me of the A3 server setup. Might have a bash at this if i get time, doesnt look so bad dbase wise just a lot of sql tables instead of splitting it between dbc2000 and mssql like in the old files we have.
I'll have a poke about at them over the w/e hopefuly.

*EDIT

You noticed that all the define files are now encrypted? fortunatley those ever resourceful chinese have supplied the encrypt/decrypt tool :D so i guess it just makes editing long winded until someone good with VB can make a GUI tool to do it.

Ah cheers. I swear i tried the restore feature aswell as the import. Seems to work now anyway.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.