Any 1 good at converting mir3 weps like this 1

smoochy boys on tour

wolfman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
Ive been trying to convert a mir3 job weapon to use in mir2. Im not sure if any 1 has done this 1 yet (pics below), i couldnt find it in Blaminators weapon.wil file.

Ive managed to get it to work, but animations mess up when you move. If any 1 knows how the wil layout works can you please add me to msn [email protected]

Attachments

• wep1.jpg
    wep1.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 167
  • wep2.jpg
    wep2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
A few chinese people have done that weap but they aint releasing :/

Blaminator never took weaps for mir3 to mir2 he just got patches from the chinese and stuck em together

Good luck getting it working fully its a damn nice weapon

Your best bet would be to look at the mir3 weap and a mir2 weap side by side and work it out that way

LyricalG

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Ireland
its easy to do... but just takes a while :( i riped the mir3 armour to mir2 recently... took me ages cba to do it again

wolfman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
thing is ive tried the red ei weapon aswell, problem is the images for most of the animations dont match up like a mir2 weapon animation. Ive been converting the weapon.wil files from ei in KaoriMIM to mir2 type 1 files, then taking them into wmLibEditor and playing around with the images.

Any chance you can explain how you manged to get it to work nightwolf? what program do you use for export/import? thanks in advance

Last edited:

wolfman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
LyricalG said:
i use wilemeditor... any images that dont match... i change the placements so that fit...

where can i get that wilemeeditor? any chance you can send me over msn?