Any adventure Capitalist players here? Guide me please

Join Discord

victor11

LOMCN n00bie
May 26, 2021
I’ve recently started playing adventure capitalist. I’ve currently spent most of my money in lemonade stands (have 350 of them). Other than that I’ve bought a few newspaper deliveries and car wash businesses. But I’m not really sure whether I’m spending the money in the right direction, I’m just buying anything rn.

Do you guys follow any strategic approach to how many, when and what business one should be buying (some kind of blueprint)? I’ve read a few articles for tips and tricks but all they say is buy businesses wisely, spend money wisely……..

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
when i played it i always tried to hit the multiplyer milestones on everything and when i 1st started out i reset when i got about 20-40 angels as they multiply the income of everything also i saved gold bars to also boost the end tier stuff with big multiplyers

JacobWilliamsX

LOMCN n00bie
May 24, 2021
United States
I think I can answer this as I’ve been playing this game for almost a year now and have bought every business on every planet you can think of. Firstly, asking for a blue print or somebody else’s approach isn’t the right thing to do. Second, I completely agree with Potnoodle approach here, if you wanna follow some advice.

I don’t think anybody plays this game with any predefined strategy or blue-print. All people do is just use some common sense and buy businesses that'll yield the most profit. You can only create a blue-print up to a certain stage in idle games, after that you must trust your instinct, right? So I’d say, just do some basic math while buying businesses and spend money on buying managers asap as for me they’re a good long term investment, follow the advice by potnoodle but also create your own way out.

victor11

LOMCN n00bie
May 26, 2021
Hmm both of you make sense. And yes, I’ve already bought managers for a few businesses. But what I hate is, managers can only be used to automate the businesses and not buying new ones. Like I can’t automate the whole game and need to keep buying businesses from time-to-time.

JacobWilliamsX

LOMCN n00bie
May 24, 2021
United States
Hmm both of you make sense. And yes, I’ve already bought managers for a few businesses. But what I hate is, managers can only be used to automate the businesses and not buying new ones. Like I can’t automate the whole game and need to keep buying businesses from time-to-time.
Can relate to it yes. It won’t be a big hassle when you’re just starting out or don’t have a lot of businesses and money. But after you reach some billions or trillions of dollars, you’ll be buying businesses like every minute. In my case, I just use an automation tool to just automate the business buying part. So managers now keep running the business and my tool keeps bringing more and more of them, I have saved loops and I keep repeating them!!

victor11

LOMCN n00bie
May 26, 2021
Can relate to it yes. It won’t be a big hassle when you’re just starting out or don’t have a lot of businesses and money. But after you reach some billions or trillions of dollars, you’ll be buying businesses like every minute. In my case, I just use an automation tool to just automate the business buying part. So managers now keep running the business and my tool keeps bringing more and more of them, I have saved loops and I keep repeating them!!
Damn!! That’s a really smart move. I know you must hate when I say I am gonna copy you but I think I will. Thanks for the trick dude. Can you just please let me know which tool you use? There are so many on google and I don’t know which one is safe to go.

JacobWilliamsX

LOMCN n00bie
May 24, 2021
United States
Damn!! That’s a really smart move. I know you must hate when I say I am gonna copy you but I think I will. Thanks for the trick dude. Can you just please let me know which tool you use? There are so many on google and I don’t know which one is safe to go.
No problem, mate. Haha you can go ahead and take this trick up, I think you are set for Adcap now, I use this tool, it's simple and easy and recording loop is free. Hope it helps!