Any decent Mir3 servers

Join Discord

para|

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 29, 2013
someone show me how to do a server and il do it, can anyone get into the Korean server? Something Low rate or normal rate like the old euro, same basic map with some of the added areas when people are near that level or something, are daily quests some type of script you need to add to the server or something?!?! il self teach myself it, if its not some high rate monstrosity where your level 100 in a week this game was way funner PVPing at level 40. not played this game in years someone make it happen!!1111,

sup beastie btw. < sln

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Problem with Mir3 is that the player base is so low as it is.

There are a couple of long standing servers out there like Pheonix that have the majority of users, albeit not a huge amount anyway.

For someone to run a server properly in terms of high rate they need no job, constant updates that are required means hours a day needed to be put in to keep up with player demands.

This then turns into jobless person deciding to attempt to make money out of the server, then come shouts of corruption then bam server gets closed.

Couple this with the fact that the server files around at the moment are so dated and limited, everyone is focused on Mir 2.

I prefer high rate servers and if I was to bring one out thats what it would be but i don't see it being viable at this moment in time with current server files.

If the files TDID turn out to be something useful then I might look into doing something long term.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

---------- Post Merged on 02-08-2013 at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 30-07-2013 at 01:22 AM ----------

anything in the making or due to come online?

Last edited: