Any Good High Rate Servers Suggest one plz

Join Discord

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
im looking for a high rate server/fun server. something i can waste some time on nothing serious

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Good luck on that one m8. Last was Evolution and it was taken down with out notice. Just as I have done, without informing the public Mir Community, "for that I apoligize". Damn Economy is bad everywhere and people looking for a quick buck at the moment. Europe is in over there heads as is the U S of OL A. But I am bringing a "donation free home server alive". If you check under upcoming section, you will find it. More updates coming, good luck community, "its going to hell in a handbasket".

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
yeh all these servers going down for no reason.. think 2-3 have gone this week... :/ never mind guess ill move onto a new game soon but hopefully it will get my concentrating on my exams more getting me to do more revision^^

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
core is good high rate but u messed tht1 up did you not lmao what goes around comes around :)

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
core is good high rate but u messed tht1 up did you not lmao what goes around comes around :)
lol that server was **** to start with, i left after being no.1 wiz ingame for like 2weeks then a warrior cave gets implemented and a warrior overtakes me by triple my level in a day.. says it all tbh

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

@exwizz - agree'd only 4-5people on there now days and its boring, no pvp etc lol

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Yea core is pretty stupid... I got like 15k levels in a few hours.. pointless

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
lmao 15k in 1 day u r a noob aint u u would need a vip scrool high lvl an alot of energy drinks to get that in 1 day , you notice the idiots putting it down ? exwizz an killer need i say more? as for pvp come on anytime i pvp you lmao an amounts on vary between a few to 12, ,13 but thats mainly down to pple like you always moaning always wanting it easy 1.m sorry but you two are a right pair only servers that except cheats an exploiters seem to do well as thats what most noobs use good thought out fun servers an theres plenty out there get dissed by divs like you pair an spoils what is pfff , anyway nuff said server is fun plenty to do but the most important thing is no lagg no downtimes and it wont go down any time soon which to me is priceless shame all the other fly by nights could not have been the same:)

Rogue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2010
me and partner are currently working on a 3.55 server to be hosted from home, lagg free asfar as i can see, i have someone connecting from 300 miles away n they said its pretty quick all i have to do is finish it off in the next 2-3 weeks as ive been working on it now since before xmas lol should be looking at putting it live for beta tests in bout 3 weeks so you could join us for testing!

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
lmao 15k in 1 day u r a noob aint u u would need a vip scrool high lvl an alot of energy drinks to get that in 1 day , you notice the idiots putting it down ? exwizz an killer need i say more? as for pvp come on anytime i pvp you lmao an amounts on vary between a few to 12, ,13 but thats mainly down to pple like you always moaning always wanting it easy 1.m sorry but you two are a right pair only servers that except cheats an exploiters seem to do well as thats what most noobs use good thought out fun servers an theres plenty out there get dissed by divs like you pair an spoils what is pfff , anyway nuff said server is fun plenty to do but the most important thing is no lagg no downtimes and it wont go down any time soon which to me is priceless shame all the other fly by nights could not have been the same:)
And who the **** are you?

Everytime i've logged on theres been 3-4 people so don't call me a liar you retarded little freak.

I didn't say it wasn't a good server i just said its hardly the best with 3 people playing it (WHICH THERE IS)