Any good servers ???

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
tbh after looking at it for about 5 mins: TGA server should get the title of 'the most buggy mirserver ever' :p

Thank **** somebody said it.. says he has the best coder in mir (lifco) Not denying he has skills but far from the best coder in mir.
Server is good im not denying that either has patiental yet they do unfair stuff like ( they ****ed exp in ZT was meant to be 50k but Zuma guardians was giving out 500k and people explioted it to **** getting 0-110 in the few days then he changed it and done nothing about players who explioted it(
He recently after (4months of server being open'd) Changed spirt armour and loads of other items stats to make them worst so everyone whos had them items has had a massive advantage over people joining now.
ExpX3 was on donation list at start and people was doing 120+ in few days off them.. Now have been taken out and can only get 2.2 Pots.

I could keep on going...

Dimebag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
keep going id like to see the other faults you have ... and yes when 4 months ago the server came up it took ages ot get to lvl 110 but now its easily doable inside a week due to mob increases and exp tweaks here and there the problems you have "unearthed" are very minor and have now been fixed , kits have now been looked into as ppl are now lvling far past the 0-110 items as this is still very much a low lvl .. i guess updating, fixing exploits and bugs make a ServerTeam incompetent :S

P.s the GameMasters say the gamegold shop has been revised as x3 potions where a big mistake!

Last edited:

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012
it went down for a Month due to hosting problems but at that time it was 30+ now we are back and finally stable again its growing slowy. but atm i would put it at 10+ with new faces so im hoping the old faces will re-join aswell. But we have the Xmas event still in so now is a nice time to try as you can level fast and get semi good equipt

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
it went down for a Month due to hosting problems but at that time it was 30+ now we are back and finally stable again its growing slowy. but atm i would put it at 10+ with new faces so im hoping the old faces will re-join aswell. But we have the Xmas event still in so now is a nice time to try as you can level fast and get semi good equipt

"Connection closed"...

Edit: LAGGGYY!!

Last edited:

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012
ive been logged in for 24h's m8 so it shouldnt be con closed lol. Did u get the new launcher? as for lag it shouldnt be ill have a go now to see.

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
ive been logged in for 24h's m8 so it shouldnt be con closed lol. Did u get the new launcher? as for lag it shouldnt be ill have a go now to see.
I dled the launcher last night, logged in and got killed by a Turkey because of the major lag.

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012
i dunno about last night but im on atm and im not getting any lag. Ill get the host to check it out anyway though just incase. The server is never laggy tbh so its a bit odd

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
I tried earlier and couldn't move as soon as i logged in.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
tbh after looking at it for about 5 mins: TGA server should get the title of 'the most buggy mirserver ever' :p

I would of tho better of you mate..

When 2.3 allows users to use cheats (any cheat) with 0 blocks added to stop them, so anyone can exploit it

I take it you have never player any heroes before, not only have we fixed loads of bugs, we have added loads of new things aswell

And still adding fixing things all the time, its only afew months old, not sure what you expect

Last edited:

Kumag

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 8, 2013
like what i've said the server is at its infancy stage hence not a perfect one but to reiterate the bright side of it is that the TGA team is fast to act upon issues and problems.

Finding a perfect game is next to impossible. No game has ever been created that didn't have problems, bugs or otherwise. There will always be issues and problems but a great team that always listens to queries or complaints is really a rare gem for any game.

p.s. don't go on promoting other servers in expense of criticizing this one. it's rather disrespectful. just in case you don't know, it's called poisoning the well.

Kumag and unKaVOUGEable :D

Last edited:
Reactions: MythRohan

smudg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011
when is roth up as im looking to play a good server atm

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
any good servers with Sin class atm?

---------- Post Merged at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:36 PM ----------

any good servers with Sin class atm?