Other Any servers worth playing atm?

smoochy boys on tour

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Still got up to date version of Sacred server on my computer dont worry. Once im done adding some higher level content, and sorted few more features to keep players happy ill slap it up

This still getting put back up todd? just wondered as you posted this 12 days ago now, been looking for a decent med/high rate to play.

-Ash

kahbe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2013
This still getting put back up todd? just wondered as you posted this 12 days ago now, been looking for a decent med/high rate to play.

-Ash
same want another D Sword nice added :P

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
[
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ashleyuk

-Ash]

Im not too sure where i stand with being allowed to advertise or not. Skyline was getting funny with me, im currently not working on the files until i hear confirmation that im allowed to advertise.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I think he was just speaking out of anger, weather you done it for some $ or not last time, i can confirm you was running that server for weeks with 1-2 usercount. Just make sure this time you have big content done or you know Animal will just out level it in a day :P

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Yeah that's what both me and Alexis have said to Todd, we think it was more out of anger, I logged on a lot to talk to people in the ending weeks of the last server and will also agree it had around 3/8 users for 3 weeks atleast, it'll take me more than a week! haha.

Alexis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 17, 2014
you just need to sleep more if this server comes back up though tom, ****in geek, you telling me that we are gonna play it 36 hours straight smh:playful:

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Those lies, find a new levelling partner now (If its allowed to be advertised).

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Noticed sky was online, happen to get a reply todd?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
No.

Sorry, people may say we're "low on servers" but I don't want people advertising the same server over and over again. It's getting to the point where someone has to do something.

Alexis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 17, 2014
No.

Sorry, people may say we're "low on servers" but I don't want people advertising the same server over and over again. It's getting to the point where someone has to do something.

Mate just let it happen, many of us are bored because lack of servers and sacred is a good server despite how many times it's been up, pretty sure gravity had been up numerous of times and was allowed to advertise every time... So what's the problem?

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Fair enough, like Alex as said though, Gravity as been up numerous times just using a different name (Supremesis) and then lets not start talking about back in the day when Crusade and Torozor were coming up left right and centre, that server that came up the other day (Titan) as been up before, but lets face it because Todd makes abit of money (So does every other server) you don't want him advertising.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
No.

Yet people can slap up euro copies, with 0 work put into them and that 100% allowed and supported. My server is never the same when it gets re released, always different things to do along the way. Its a shame you feel this way, not going to argue, ill just advertise elsewhere like on Facebook etc.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Come on sky man you know you cant pull that bullshit card, how many times did 1.9 crusade / torozor go up over the years? a lot more than this and atleast everytime this comes back up todd has put a load of new content into it, not like hes hosting the exact same files with nothing done.

Think you made the wrong choice here dude, lomcn is slowly dieing it needs this.

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
I likely won't play, but have to agree Sky probably has made the wrong choice here. I see his viewpoint but as far as I and everyone else should be concerned, is that people can make their own choices on donations etc, if they have the money and want, to do it then let them.Everyone knows servers aren't forever and only last X amount of time, let people waste their money as they see fit, it isn't admins job to protect them.