Any Servers...

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
Are there any online servers up and running at the moment as i could do with a play on mir tbh
i have a mir 2 heroes i just started on yesterday , is up and running while i relearn mir2 , i intend to not do too much to released files, except change some things like skill leveling requirements
i actually just want to play it myself, and use gm as little as possible , play it as if playing official kinda
things like BDD and slavecave i dont even know if in it , but them i will make
i cant say if gonna do a wipe in future, i dont think i ever want do that
but client im only gonna use torrent for , thing is damn big for some reason and i not know mir2 dirs like the mir3
if want, just pm me , its running nice and stable while pc on stress test too

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
I would also like a list please :P servers that are up right now, and servers that are V close to being brought up. thx

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I would also like a list please :P servers that are up right now, and servers that are V close to being brought up. thx

Not many up ryan mate. I'm currently waiting for a Mir 3 sadly but i wanna give that sort of mir another goo.. At the moment i've tryed 2 Mir 3's and they seem like a fail i hope the 3rd isnt!

There are some servers that are up for testing!

Also Samual is hosting a heroes with ASSASSIN! Just for test though.. May be fun on Heroes!

All i know soo far mate. Should explore more :p

-Ash

lorand

LOMCN Member
Jul 22, 2006
well why leocrasher site is down it was so nice ..:) i want to play a server and it seems all to be down..