[King] Any solution for this problem

Meteorserver

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2010
BichonWall
hello all, I have a problem with the maps, my character and armor. I can only see the head of my character. The maps have black holes and armor to wear them only see a pink picture. The problem is in the client? Any ideas? I use Intense server files
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hola a todos, tengo un problema con los mapas , mi personaje y las armaduras. Solo puedo ver la cabeza de mi personaje. Los mapas se ven con trozos negros y las armaduras al ponermelas solo se ve un cuadro rosa . Supongo que es problema del cliente alguna idea? Uso los archivos de Intense server

Photo/Foto

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
I dont know nothing about files etc, but normally happens when you don't have the correct data files.

Upvote 0

Buldok

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2010
see you use the client files for king, and not use holley data files, look in the database that each object has its correct number depending on the client you use.

Upvote 0

Meteorserver

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2010
BichonWall
mmm the thing is that I use the client fully compatible with files that use I believe that changing customer could not be fixed but
At the moment i dowloading a new client for prove :S

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
the ground isssue with squares is the tiles in the client are not correct and as for the pink square on the item thats because the images in the client are not matching up correctly with that they are in the database

images for items can be edited in the client using kaori mim or can be edited directly in the database

Upvote 0