[2.3] Any Suggestions - ElysiumMir [2.3] HighRate

Join Discord

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire

Hello guys and girls im currently in the process of making a 2.3 server HIGH RATE server, ive got the fundamentals of the server completed as well as the majority of the content but just a quick question what sort of things are you guys looking for in a mir server today?

Last edited:

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire
I thought of the name not iceman ¬.¬. They do mean the same thing i believe.. correct me if im wrong. no harm? though imo.

Ive not seen any other servers called elysium, but your right buddy they do mean the same thing . . . it means something along the lines of the perfect place, heaven but it does come from greek mythology matey, no one got any suggestions on what you would like to see on a server?

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Using 2.3 files you are pretty limited with what content you can provide.
On high rates you need things to fight over... bosses or walls etc
Easy leveling, rare items.

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire
Using 2.3 files you are pretty limited with what content you can provide.
On high rates you need things to fight over... bosses or walls etc
Easy leveling, rare items.

To be honest matey ive played pretty much every server out there and the majority of things ive seen any servers above 2.3 i can do on 2.3, I like 2.3 because it seems to be the most stable set of files the only drawback would be for myself stat cap at 1000 but i know how to beat that issue, in regards to fighting im going to have global bosses spawning pretty much every hour throughout the day then two elite global bosses spawning every 6hours aswell as sabuk wall / last man standing everyday and forgotten lands where 20 bosses will spawn every 30minutes aswell as regular hunting caves if you could suggest anything more it would be greatly appreciated.