Any1 remember fantasy server?

Join Discord

better

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Lol Fantasy was the best, it was really funny and there were lots of good (and few bad) ppl. the hunts were fantastic and the rare items very rare. all ppl i have known there hope that in the future will appear 1 server seems to fantasy, coz it is the best i've never seen

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
I agree Fantasy was my fav mir3 server, Mainly because it was my first :P and I'll never forget the fights and memories i have of it etc.

Course I remember it :p and will never forget it ^.~

/SoulKilla:ripp:

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
tbh it was my first online game it was good but i recon Dnet was better tbh it was more upgraded :)

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I agreeeeeee, Fantasy was the best server I've ever played. Never got bored and played since Shadow shut down up until...Fantasy shut down, was quite a while. Was a level 32/33 Taoist, I can't remember what level. Rares were rares, exp was low, huge community and lots of guilds, I loved it, it'll never be replicated. Whoever tries will fail, as most of the players now are spread over the servers that are out at the moment, not all on one like Fantasy was.

Plan

1. Find Stanislav.
2. Kill every other EI Server.
3. Bring back Fantasy with the old DB.
4. Have fun forever and ever...Amen.

:D:D:D

better

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
hehe im very glad to see that ppl thinks like me. it was my first too, i lvled my wiz to 36 and i woud be really happy if some1 put it up again. i dont know msn of that GM, but i think i could find some1 that has it.

Fantasy Server 4EvEr!!! and Dnet was cool, but its boring at 44/45, but with fantasy you couldn't stop lvling!!! really the best

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
well i would play it if it came back tbh try and get it BAK!!!!

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
better said:
hehe im very glad to see that ppl thinks like me. it was my first too, i lvled my wiz to 36 and i woud be really happy if some1 put it up again. i dont know msn of that GM, but i think i could find some1 that has it.

Fantasy Server 4EvEr!!! and Dnet was cool, but its boring at 44/45, but with fantasy you couldn't stop lvling!!! really the best

I was 42 on fantasy, i have Stan on me msn i'll ask him about files altho i SERIOUSLY doubt if/that he still has them. or will let someone else host them for nothing -_-. But yeah i'd definately play it again :) was awesome.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Spoke to Stan on msn, Asked if he still had the files and if he did would he mind if somebody hosted them now. His reply was:

Stanislav says:
why would i have them after almost 2 yrs?

Therefore he doesn't have the files so that's Fantasy down the drain. Sorry to dissapoint anyone :( I myself am gutted but oh well let's just find other things to do and wait for another cracking server to come out :).

/Soul:ghug:

Queen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2003
kindda sad that fatasy been killed for RO kiddy game lol :
I miss those days when you first log on and check the server status page
to see who is on, level, ppls online, and specially if someone on that province,
it is cool that you can tell what items the wear too and every items have id to them.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Lol yeah fantass was the best is the best and it forever will be the best server it was the first server :)
i want it back too!but not whit the n00bhead jonhny1 he ****ed fantasy up!!
i want stanislav to bring old db back!i want first 43 warrior back :) (BIueNet :D)

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Vagrant said:
Lol yeah fantass was the best is the best and it forever will be the best server it was the first server :)
i want it back too!but not whit the n00bhead jonhny1 he ****ed fantasy up!!
i want stanislav to bring old db back!i want first 43 warrior back :) (BIueNet :D)

Think you'll find Justin was there before you or Bounty. I know you wern't the first tho :P

Playa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
Best EI server until it closed :-( Think I was a warrior around the lv39 mark been on so many since then lol

Ingame name PlAyAhAtA

better

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
hehe i was RedKiller wiz 36, i have a ****ty PC, but i hope that 1 cool person or team could make a "copy" trying to be seems of fantasy and put it on, for become the best server like fantasy was

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Vagrant said:
Lol trust me i was the first 43 war :)

Where's ya proof.. tbh i don't trust u :P I think Justin/Bounty was. And i'm sticking with that as that's what i saw and knew until they say different or you prove me wrong.

Camelot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2003
California
I think my war Enchantress was like 30 on Fantasy.
I loved it, I think the pk'ing was out of hand,
but most people were pretty nice.

MoonKitty was I believe 43 (moms char)

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Camelot said:
I think my war Enchantress was like 30 on Fantasy.
I loved it, I think the pk'ing was out of hand,
but most people were pretty nice.

MoonKitty was I believe 43 (moms char)

Yea ur mum was, coz she used to let David on her char (Coreno or w/e he was called) lol