Anyone else playing?

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSacred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2014
Just wondering if anyone else I've played with since GN Phoenix server is giving this a try?

Been playing around 6 weeks now and I'm really impressed, the servers very well put together. Crashes are limited and the professions and carfting system add a really nice dynamic to the game.

Still needs a little work in terms of balance for PvE (Wiz doing the usually and shooting off ahead of everyone)

If anyone from LOMCN remembers me from Zircon, Marble, Chrons, Mir 3 (UK - Total Format days) or even from when GameNetwork ran it in Euro (Phoenix server) give me a shout in game :)

Currently playing a Tao level 33 called Nyx (sorry, not sorry :p stole the name)

Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
the antibiotics ive taken for the infection you guys on discord know about have been working wonders so i should be well enough to get a few updates in before the weekend aswell as get just a small event, most likely xp based for the bank holiday weekend, will more than likely be a 20% exp event.

also going against my idea for the server and going based on the results of the poll, it looks like im going to be removing the level 30 cap from PI meaning new players who are joining friends here have a chance to get in some pretty decent exp this weekend.

after the bank holiday weekend i will be looking to alter the PB to 33+ with TSP (40+ free)

i have also recieved a massive list from the suggestions someone was kind enough to write up fopr me while ive been ill which i will go over at the weekend.

things that will be coming in this weekends updates will include but not limited to:

TU redesigned to work like Euro (its actually harder)
Rework of level 36 weapons for sins and archers to be better rather than worse.

there is alot more but ill save for an update rather than a reply to this thread.

TL : DR
EXP event this weekend so hop on if youve not played, also removing lvl 30 limit for PI

HzN

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 21, 2020
Just wondering if anyone else I've played with since GN Phoenix server is giving this a try?

Been playing around 6 weeks now and I'm really impressed, the servers very well put together. Crashes are limited and the professions and carfting system add a really nice dynamic to the game.

Still needs a little work in terms of balance for PvE (Wiz doing the usually and shooting off ahead of everyone)

If anyone from LOMCN remembers me from Zircon, Marble, Chrons, Mir 3 (UK - Total Format days) or even from when GameNetwork ran it in Euro (Phoenix server) give me a shout in game :)

Currently playing a Tao level 33 called Nyx (sorry, not sorry :p stole the name)

Great server indeed. enjoying it. Alchemy blew my mind when i joined. Encourages a better economy. Crafting and gathering is next level. there's a few things i'd change but each to their own. Sanjians vision and he's doing just that. It's certainly had it's up's and down's but that comes with every server. It's a much harder job to moderate discord. GM server. Dev the bugs and provide new content than people expect.

Definitely a +1 from me. i'd recommend to anyone interested in grasping nostalgic memories from LOM2 days

• Love

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
Looking forward to the event any new players let me know I'll give you a boost over the weekend to get you started
/blackhole

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.