Anyone going to bring a server out

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK
out of interest who is this chris person, what were his characs on euro for example?

y2kchris? i think not 100% but he hasnt paid for it himself hes had donations to help with costs.....hes made it due to requests from ppl on FB he also has a fulltime job and not taking donations for items or w/e so hes doing it for mir and out of requests

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
y2kchris? i think not 100% but he hasnt paid for it himself hes had donations to help with costs.....hes made it due to requests from ppl on FB he also has a fulltime job and not taking donations for items or w/e so hes doing it for mir and out of requests

y2kchris i remember him he was that fit guy from euro? neways hoping this server is a hit

/shaun

Last edited:

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
I'll be changing my pass now! You're all mean

Also, servers looking to be up by the end of the week. fingers crossed, soz for double post dont know how to delete

Last edited:

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
I hope the server takes off tbh goodluck to them. I do have concerns tho, some of the biggest cry babys on euro are running it.

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011
any news on that new server you gouys were talking about? like if it`s up or when it will be?thanks

Shinoda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hong Kong
The server that's started through Facebook has been boss so far, don't understand the hate here.

Enjoying it, decent user count also. :)