Anyone have the old Mir3 mobs (with shadows) ?

smoochy boys on tour

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
Does anyone still have the old Mir3 mobs from years ago, like the one in the attached image? Ideally with proper Mir2 shadows.

cheers.

Attachments

• 000033.png
    000033.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 6

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
mir3 mobs do have shadows you just load them from mon S ?

I realised what you trying to do now you want the monster with the image of shadow attached to it lol instead of coding it to actually use mir3 monsters properly lol my bad

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
mir3 mobs do have shadows you just load them from mon S ?

I realised what you trying to do now you want the monster with the image of shadow attached to it lol instead of coding it to actually use mir3 monsters properly lol my bad
Yes. I realise loading shadows from mon S would require a lot of coding knowledge and would probably have been done by now anyway if it was a good idea.
I'm just looking for the mir3 mobs with the mir2 style shadows. I knew they existed because I used to have them years ago.

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
Yes. I realise loading shadows from mon S would require a lot of coding knowledge and would probably have been done by now anyway if it was a good idea.
I'm just looking for the mir3 mobs with the mir2 style shadows. I knew they existed because I used to have them years ago.
try on mirfiles

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
yeah I already did, I could only find the versions without shadows, which is why im asking here lol
are they not already in crystal data? lol would seem abit pointless if they weren't lol

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
Nope. Went through all of the monster libs and couldn't find them
ah shocking lol got some work cut out if thats way you go lol wouldnt be too hard though to load the MonS and then when draw body just draw shadow first

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
ah shocking lol got some work cut out if thats way you go lol wouldnt be too hard though to load the MonS and then when draw body just draw shadow first
Maybe, but the problem with mir3 shadows is that they are solid black, and mir2 wouldn't render the correctly

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
Maybe, but the problem with mir3 shadows is that they are solid black, and mir2 wouldn't render the correctly
yeah that is one of the issues lol plenty of mir2 monsters already though not really short on them is it haha