[APP Request] - NPC Aider

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Here is a nice simple one for the programmer with some spare time to knock up if they have the time. When doing NPC's the text spills over to the next line often breaking up words. Now its easy enough to keep going back in and adding spaces etc but I have a idea for a App....

Two Boxes and one button - Top box shows the Text with a fixed width of NPC Box (59 i think- though i will check)...... Bottom box you can paste the text from a npc script (plain text) and the button is merly a Update Button.

The plan here is simple - you copy and paste the text from a NPC Script and press Update. It shows it formatted in the top box. You can then add spaces etc as required and keep updating it until your happy with the layout. All you do then is copy and paste the text from the program back into your NPC Script and with a bit of luck, the npc will be formatted correctly..

backup69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2004
Something done. Msg me where i can send you this app for testing.

backup69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2004
I dont andestand you Demonic

Quite strange of you to place an request and then after someone wants to do it for you...not even answer him.

Look i foolish or i'm :argh:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Sorry dude, switched on PM again and i missed your reply..

sent you a pm

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Right , Update for you Buzz dude - tested and had to Minus one from what i had (56 i think is the number) and as far as I can tell, works a treat to me... Many thanks for the program, saved me from changing live so to speak which was always a Pain...

backup69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2004
Now i find 1 bug in my work. I fix this and in new release i made fiew changes.
You find now this in download section.

Aider