Arcadia

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Everyone has the freezing problem, I am assuming the respawns are maxing their CPU as it mainly happens just before respawn for me.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
CPU is'nt that bad and the respawns tickle it I think the problem is more to do with 1) DB server struggling and 2) client glitches causing it to freeze hence why why freeze but other players/mobs are moving

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Ya kinda gets unplayable when your in a kr and your client freezes but the person killing you can still sit there hacking away at your until you die. All you can do is wait because you cannot do anything or use anything.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Ya kinda gets unplayable when your in a kr and your client freezes but the person killing you can still sit there hacking away at your until you die. All you can do is wait because you cannot do anything or use anything.

You should be able to tt in those freezes, this is kind of expected when 300 players are all fighting for top spot

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
would be fun if it was all like the start 1-40 but it isnt after level 40 its unguided and u get raped everywhere, however pking level 1s in the starting zone is very fun

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I've played a Heroes server before that had the client freeze problem, can't remember which one it was. It's really annoying.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
u really need to half all drops from mobs round town it really really is not helping lag with server

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
- Laggy.
- Level 40 + Is Unguided.
- Exactly same P69 (give or take a few things).
- Convent quest is impossible for wizards.
- No new spells, were is TDB/FF ect? this is 2013, we dont want to farm for 6months to get them, we did all that on euro.

Could of lived with all these, but.....

- Para's ingame? Thought you would of learned after the mess P69's pvp was in, pretty sure ull have taos melee'ing warriors and winning just like on P69.

Last edited:

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
The only thing I like about it is the usercount unfortunately to be honest, nothing new here. Might pop on here and there though while I wait for Sijo :P.

Oh, also some crackhead took Doobie. lol

Last edited:

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
worse starter quests / mobs i've ever seen.

thought it would be good but its just not.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
tbh, im not impressed at all! the lag, then the sticky feet, then lag! consistent lagging out! its a piss take sort it the fk out!

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
Lol, everyones already starting to dislike the server.

only thing the server has going for it is the usercount , i'm gutted tbh thought i would enjoy a high count server but the low level content is horrible.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
lol, you'll never win scorp, sorry for telling granny to suck eggs there.

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
Did I mention the server is in beta?

Btw the server is in beta

Y make the same old server? why not make some fresh content as you said p69 has been up 10 years. doesnt matter if its in beta.

Btw, all u do is quest you can't grind it out like a normal mir server, thats a fault.