Jul 29, 2011
UK
ofc <3 add me on msn then... you wanted to talk to me? -_- xxxx lots love :L

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Doesnt seem to be any dedicated hosts for mir3... where as mir2 u have ppl like myself, p69, MR (however **** it is), ruby, heros... plenty of projects that keep mir alive

most mir3 projects that i see start, always end after a while

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
there is but there all low rates, and they all give 0 back to the community. But mir 3 is defiantely not dead, i've seen servers up recently with more population than ive ever seen before, and when/if the source is done, this will do nothing but increase this

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
there is but there all low rates, and they all give 0 back to the community. But mir 3 is defiantely not dead, i've seen servers up recently with more population than ive ever seen before, and when/if the source is done, this will do nothing but increase this

m8 if i have all files redy set up for a server i would like now to open a server but!!

nowadays ppls just get for theyr own , nobody helps the comunity

if some one give me a server nice setter i would make some settings then put it as low or medium tbh..

but ..who give? nobody

if i can get a server on my own or with help i would get a server online 3years++

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
basically in english:

you want someone to give you their worked on files so you can run it and get donations free?
if everyone done this then there would be like 10 servers the same... i dont mind releasing my odd script here and there but i would not just hand out to everyone all my work because then you get donations for nothing and you wont know how to update and add different things in future references causing you to bring server down >

Story of most server owners (cant script, make maps, manage db)..
original server developer sick of doing all work to get no reward.. they leave and owner gets no donations so shuts server