Area51 Server Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Situation:

I am very much doubting server will remain up for much longer,

I have requested the server to be closed down and not reopened.

theres serveral reason but ill explain the last reason.

Basicly One guild submits relic but during an update there war date was deleted, so they have to submit another relic. on the day of the war the guild goes to claim the wall from no guild (being the first war and all) tried to get though and cant because its bugged for some reason, So the guild asks the only Gm (Host) to give them the wall, basicly he give wall to HIS guild instead of the guild that submitted the relic, for no reason.

basicly from many reasons and the reason above i have requested it to be closed.

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
This is actually a pretty kool server, just started it and having fun tbh :) all cum have a try at least , you will like it tbh :)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
GMTaylor (host of hellserver)

i was the last host of this server and i have to say... it is a very good server he has spent a great deal of time and effort on this (i shudnt be saying this cuz like i av my own server to promote :O lol...)

if i could.. i would still host this server but i stopped cuz ov erm... reasons...

good server tho :D

GMTaylor

Stacey_2004

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
In A House
ha ur sad m8 think i cheat ha i never cheat and never will and im not stayin on a server wen i get acussed of cheatin

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Again its an ace server, just started and havin fun in a hunt. Pretty fun server to hunto n by looks of it atm :) come have a try!

sock.php

Last edited:

GoD™

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2005
south east
stats are norm euro mir apart from heavey armour(lvl 22) has dc2 and skele helm has sc0-1 on it dunno why

and think shaman has mc0-1 and thats all i know coz i aint got past lvl 30 its so hard to lvl

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Na i not sure the patchs are avaliable for downloaded yet m8 :( but you can download the maps patchs here:

Upload soon.

This includeds most of the maps, maybe even all of them, i am not too sure seens as i havnt explored the whole server yet :ppunk:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
www.fernys.co.uk for .exe fubs :)

btw, think has been does, i was afk, cam back an lagged out :( i hear gm banned sum1 using exp cheat, so take it the person who was banned for cheating it crying about it and dosing server.

also my virus scanner keeps randomly running its self and lagging me out, thing is, i have not scheduled any scans :(

sock.php

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Situation:

Basicly One guild submits relic but during an update there war date was deleted, so they have to submit another relic. on the day of the war the guild goes to claim the wall from no guild (being the first war and all) tried to get though and cant because its bugged for some reason, So the guild asks the only Gm (Host) to give them the wall, basicly he give wall to HIS guild instead of the guild that submitted the relic, for no reason.

basicly from many reasons and the reason above i have requested it to be closed.

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Situation:

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Situation:

Last edited: