Armadillo

smoochy boys on tour

Somebody Else

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2005
Armadillo seems to flat out not work for me. Used TrialReset to get rid of keys, and tried to put in the key.txt, but I get a "wrong key" error. And then the Ei_x.exe brings up the same box as it would have without Armadillo, naturally. What am I doing wrong? Is it because I've used the CD3.55 files before on the same machine? If so, how do I go about resetting that?

Somebody Else

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2005
Using windows XP, and I've been using those videos for everything :P It's worked great except for this. Thanks for the videos :) But it's no help :(

Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
How many keys does it actually clear for you when you use trial reset? And the key should take, make sure you got time and chinese(prc)set on both advanced and language.

Upvote 0

Somebody Else

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2005
Seven keys. And yes, the right language is set on both tabs. I don't know why it's not working :(

Edit: Actually no, it does a different number of keys sometimes, sometimes 6, once 9...

Upvote 0

Somebody Else

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2005
Huh. Omikk's video does it differently; he puts the "game" and "00..." code pair into the Ei_x.exe, rather than into Armadillo. Okay, that worked :) But I have a new problem, which is:
Code:
ready to load ini file..
TestServer :TRUE
FreeMode :FALSE
!setup.txt loaded..
SERVERTABLE :0/127.0.0.1/7201
SERVERTABLE :1/127.0.0.1/7202
And no more. !_! I'd say was a problem with servertable.txt, but no idea o_O

(if it matters, Armadillo only has 5 keys currently, according to Trialreset o_O)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Somebody Else

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2005
Guess I'll be combing all my IPs again then. Thx.

Edit: You were dead on, Mick :) Had to go into !setup.txt and change the DB 127.0.0.1's to compname\servername.

Last edited:
Upvote 0