[CD3.55] Armadillopatch Error

Join Discord

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
I have a problem running the Armadillo and schemes, that when I put the name and password tells me that is fine but after pressing the ok button I get an error, I have seen this in other post but did not give me solution, I I have an AMD dual core pc and I have disabledone processor but not if it's okay as I have done, if anyone could let me post here sayingPAIN appreciate it as is, or to give me some solution for me crazy this mistake seriously.

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
I used the trial reset again and again and nothing ever I get the same error.
Here you have some screenshots
beforeerror2.JPG
processor.JPG
aftererror.JPG

If someone could let me put the link to disable the processor PAIN appreciate it because it can not find it: S

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rogue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2010
goto Start > Run type msconfig

goto Boot > advanced options > num of processors set to 1 save and reboot

Untitled1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Elegido
Upvote 0

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
Rogue thank you very much for your help, because I managed to disable the processor and now works only with one, if I work there and the version 3.55.
Really thank you very much.

Upvote 0

Rogue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2010
remember to re enable the second prosessor after you restart otherwise your comp will lose performance!

Upvote 0

Uran

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2007
Hi all.
I've got the same problem. But i tried 2 turn off the 2nd core. Used the trial soft and it's still doesn't work. (Chinese language is intalled ) I've heard that windows reinstall could help. Any Idea ?

My config Amd x 2 2,86 . Ram 4gb , Gf gts 250 1g dram.

Upvote 0

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
Uran friend, you are using Window XP? Try to use more than anything with the service pack 2.
If so, not because it fails, you have either disabled the core? You have to be Chinese (PRC) since the first tab and the last, the middle one is to install the language pack .. make sure you have all that TrialReset restart and then use the password again to CD.
If you do not understand very well my explanation I will make a video and upload to YouTube a tutorial to help you all that you have this problem and address the opening of new issues on account of the same.

Upvote 0

Uran

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2007
@Rogue
i turned it off like you, No effect :( if u could post any other tips , would be gr8.

@Elegido
I'm usin Win7 atm , wanna change for win xp if there is no other way :)

u're usin win xp 64 bit or x32 ? If it's not a big problem , u can make a video. Would be a big help. Not only for me :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Its recommended that you use Windows XP or Server 2000 as other OS's can be tempremental, I'm not saying they will not work but from experience of people posting i know its a very big problem.

Upvote 0

mapadale

Ok just to give a clear bit of advise with regards to 3.55 server files.

Operating System to run files:
Windows XP Profesional Sp2 + (Home will not work)
Windows Server 2003 Sp3 Standard edition (Don't use anything else from the server 2003 family, or you will have problems)
Windows Server 2008 (Not recommended, as you really need to know what your doing with Server 2008)

Also the Holley 3.55 files will not run on anything higher than a single core processor, however you don't have to be switching off a processor in order to get it to work, unless your not using AMD64. As AMD (or ATI as they are now) have a nice bit of kit, that allows you to command which processor does what, so no cross threading of cores.

Also all Operating Systems have to be 32bit and not 64bit. So don't go overboard with memory, after all XP Pro reads a max of 3.5gb and server 2003 Standard is 4gb.

Upvote 0