Armour WILs

vince

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2004
is there any easyer way to import the 2,403 image files of the new armour into my server wil file instead of exporting the both,rename each image file and build the libary. there must b an easyer way?????????

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
try my or blams armour wil

blams has all w/mobs and my has all new armours w/o mobs

vince

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2004
Anychance of sum1 posting a link to the Hum.Wil with all armours and the added armour in, infact would like Hum,Weapon and maybe a wil with some items in ^_^ not asking too much :) soz folks

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Yes they do, they have everything in them. trust me, most serers use my patch, they have all you need nowadays :P

vince

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2004
blam , i downloaded the will from that link and it didnt have the new fat loooking armour in it ? have u got a link to ur latest creations?

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Oh that armour, yes, Im going to add that in as soon as I get home, last time i tried, my PC crashed and i thought cba, ill do it when i get home :)

vince

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2004
lol i tried and it crashed my pc too after renaming all the image files -_- cba to do it again lol. ok buddy when u getting home ?

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
vince, the way your doing it is wrong, you have to use wemlibeditor (search for it) then open up the new armour, and anohter armour hum.wil files, then scroll to the bottom, copy all the images in the new one, paste em into the bottom of the other one and save.

vince

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2004
yay i new there was an easyer way >.< why didnt sum1 tell me lol thnks

vince

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2004
hate to b an ass, but i serched forum using "wemlibeditor" and found no where to download it :(