AS/A-Level results

smoochy boys on tour

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
So.. how did you do?

I got my place at Manchester Uni will tell you the results when I can be arsed going in :tongue1:

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
I dont know if i can be bothered to go in at all, i just cant be arsed. I know ive failed everything anyway so i dont see the point in going in, but if i dont go in they will only ring me up so its just crap.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
i get my results at 11 =] i know i've failed everything ^____^

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Rar I got myself a C in ICT and a D in Business Studieas - which gets me into uni which is all i was aiming for \o/ (Infact i was aiming for a C and an E but meh :P)

Reading my business studies results is interesting - you can see last year i did well (was at a B) with high marks, then this year i just gave up and got low marks. (Gave up meaning i didn't like the new teachers, teaching methods (Read this page in the book and type up the answers to the questions and hand it in - which resulted in me getting distracted by lomcn, bash.org, irc, msn) as opposed to last years teacher who would just talk to us from the front of the class all lesson and tell us stuff)

ICT was just ****e as it was all Office based, and required lengthy gay reports for everything you did. "I did this because this is blah blah blah", no "i did it cos thats the first thing that popped into my head that i had available" or "I did it cos thats what i use" and you had to give step-by-step instructions to fecking everything -_-

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
I haven't finished my business admin A level yet, but my girlfriend got ABC =D.

Because you wanted to know that.

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Computing - A (in every module I might add :P)
Physics - C
Maths - C
General Studies - C

That gets me into the University of Manchester on their Computer Science 4 year course so me = happy.

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
I think school is bollocks, but my g/f got her A Level results today:

A,A,A,A,B,B. She does mad subjects.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
for my a-level results after dropping out of sixth form after finishing my exams i got

D,D,U,U =] it's what i deserve for the amount of effort i put in

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
Gl all who are still getting.

My bro wont go to get his cos he knows their **** lol.

I've gotta wait for GCSE results on 24th =/.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Computing - A (in every module I might add :P)
Physics - C
Maths - C
General Studies - C

That gets me into the University of Manchester on their Computer Science 4 year course so me = happy.

Are you doing the sandwhich year, you know where you do an industrial placement.

My insurance choice was Computer science at Aberystwyth and they offered an industrial placement, some students were telling me they earnt 20k in that year.

Anyway i got into my firm choice so im happy. Computer Games Dev here i come.

p.s. Didnt do A levels, did a crappy BTEC National diploma.

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
got AB in double award ICT and B in single award media which makes 320 ucas points and i need 240 for uni so im in!
oh and may i add i got a massive U! in general studies because i found the lesson more of lesure time than study

Well done every one else :)

Last edited:

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Are you doing the sandwhich year, you know where you do an industrial placement.

My insurance choice was Computer science at Aberystwyth and they offered an industrial placement, some students were telling me they earnt 20k in that year.

Yep, from what I hear it's the best chance of a graduation job.

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
Didn't realise how old i was compared to everyone, was 2 years ago I did my a-levels. Any of u going to swansea uni next year?