Askin for a little help bout korean servers

Join Discord

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
Any1 got a cleu where i can find a link wish wil lead me to webpages to korean servers where i can find ip's of em? Also wuld like a translator to translate from korean to english

Gohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
zion457 said:
Any1 got a cleu where i can find a link wish wil lead me to webpages to korean servers where i can find ip's of em? Also wuld like a translator to translate from korean to english
find a translater and search for mir servers in korean on google.

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
This might be good new for ppl, the last few hours i've been searching for korean/japanese servers, wel i found a japanese forum about legend of mir i used a translator. I asked them for the interface their using, i dont think i'l get a reply today cus its 2am now their time so i'm hopin i get a reply tommoroz cus me and all u ppl want that interface so badly also looking for korean servers to play on so when i figured out how to get the name rite and i find 1 thats online i wil post a.s.a.p.

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
ok this is where i stand at the moment:
i asked them for the interface their using last night but asked in japanese, didnt kno they where using Chinese-Simp so i retyped it agen and place it in chinese simp so i'm hoping i wil get the interface tonite