Assassin Help Please :)

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Hey guys with some new mir 2 servers seeming to be in the works i was wondering if someone could help me? :)

90% of the time i play wizzy and the other 10% war, so im gunna go for a change but tbh im not really sure i understand how a sins kit should look, and from a leveling prespective ive only seen them hunt high lvl caves killing 1 by 1?
Sooo...

• Can they hit more than 1 mob at a time?
  • Whats a good standard of ACC to have on them?
  • Is ACC more important than DC to sins?
  • Do they still have the move that gives +8 speed?
  • Do they have an ACC buff move?

Any die hard sins care to give me some tips? :)

Cheers guys :)

Jest

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
It depends what server you're playing. They all code they differently, Ruby and C# being closest to the official WeMade assassin.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Assassin skills speed up their attack to a degree and offer other one on one attack skills.
A higher level skill does attack more than one mob at a time but, as an assassin, you don't want that. You're not a tank.

Assassins have lower HP and accuracy compared to a warrior and accuracy is gained through some weapons and gemming etc.
The two main requirements of an assassin are Accuracy and Speed. Combine these two and you can be lethal as a fighter because you hit so quick that your enemy, (mob or player) has no chance to attack.

Just my brief observation...

DominantGene

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 14, 2013
War > Sin in long run. depending what speed you have depends on the acc. If you have speed 8 then about 15 or 16 will do but for like 16 probably like 22-26. I personally think sins should be mainly speed and not have a ton of dc like a war but people like making servers their own.