Assistance please.

Join Discord

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Hello there. I'm having a little problem, I keep getting code 10k error come up, I've not played Mir well over a year, I have no tweaks or cheats, no program boosters or anything like that, running a legit PC, I did have ACPI active but I've now disabled this but still getting 10k error, am I doing something wrong ? or am I missing something. Would be grateful if someone could help as I want to play and cant cause of this stupid error thing. (some reason my enter button wont work =/) many thanks UltSpeed.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Hello there. I'm having a little problem, I keep getting code 10k error come up, I've not played Mir well over a year, I have no tweaks or cheats, no program boosters or anything like that, running a legit PC, I did have ACPI active but I've now disabled this but still getting 10k error, am I doing something wrong ? or am I missing something. Would be grateful if someone could help as I want to play and cant cause of this stupid error thing. (some reason my enter button wont work =/) many thanks UltSpeed.

Depends on what server you are playing I guess...?

Sam

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire

This error tends to be related to the sound and graphic drivers on your pc so what i would suggest is download the latest sound & graphic drivers you can and then re attempt loading mir, hope this helps matey.

Last edited:

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Depends on what server you are playing I guess...?

Sam

That UltraMir 2.6 server mate

---------- Post Merged at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:31 PM ----------

This error tends to be related to the sound and graphic drivers on your pc so what i would suggest is download the latest sound & graphic drivers you can and then re attempt loading mir, hope this helps matey.

That's why my speakers don't work, lol you can tell how much of a noob I am now been away from a Pc for a long time, will check that out bud, if that works your a diamond, and if you could do me a favour and fine me a good download link I'd be more happy :) (yes I've got lazy)

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire
It would depend on your computer specs matey. screen shot them go to " my computer " right click then properties and post picture here mate and i'll have a look for them for you.

Last edited:

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
It would depend on your computer specs matey. screen shot them go to " my computer " right click then properties and post picture here mate and i'll have a look for them for you.

If got sound drivers now but I'm still getting that error -_-, any other suggestions ? part from not bothering to play lol

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I had this problem not long ago, It took a computer shop over 2 weeks to resolve the issue.
Its definitely driver related but I wasn't told exactly what.
(This happened to me when I "tweaked" my PC).

Your probably better of re-installing windows of that is an option.
It cost me £50 to get my PC repaired in the shops JUST to play mir again.

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire
If got sound drivers now but I'm still getting that error -_-, any other suggestions ? part from not bothering to play lol

As i say its definately driver related cant check the problem without being at your pc so ill have a look tonight at 9pm on team viewer for you if you want me too if yes inbox me.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
As i say its definately driver related cant check the problem without being at your pc so ill have a look tonight at 9pm on team viewer for you if you want me too if yes inbox me.

yeah sure I'll download it at some point today, I got time on my hands atm as I've broken my hand, need sometime to pass the time lol