Status
Not open for further replies.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
ATI control center.

hey, i have a saphire radeon 9600 pro atlantis and the ati control center worked at first but now i try and load it and my curser shows that summit it loading but the control center dosnt load up, it just stops and nothing happens..

anyone know whats up?

i have no viruses, spyware etc.

also i have the latest drivers.

Attachments

• problem.JPG
    problem.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
Love said:
the card is probally rejecting your crap wallpaper .tbh.

stfu, and get good taste.

and it is running in the background but i cancel it and it still dosnt load but runs in the background again.

and urban your way isnt what i want, i need to change the settings but i all i get in the advanced settings is hardware acceleration.

Last edited:

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
urbanfox said:
How did you uninstall them.

via add or remove programs.

hate, i aint a chav... for from it actually.

i dont ware tracksuit bottoms and dont tuck them into my socks, i dont ware rockports, im actually wearing a pair a circa's atm. (skating shoes) and whats this, im wearing an Emerica hoody and a pair of jeans. And im 17% chav on that test?

if that makes me a chav, please shoot me.

Last edited:

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
lozmuir said:
via add or remove programs.

hate, i aint a chav... for from it actually.

i dont ware tracksuit bottoms and dont tuck them into my socks, i dont ware rockports, im actually wearing a pair a circa's atm. (skating shoes) and whats this, im wearing an Emerica hoody and a pair of jeans. And im 17% chav on that test?

if that makes me a chav, please shoot me.

*shoots*

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
lozmuir said:
i want to change my settings to Quality not performance, cs is being stupidly crap with peformance settings.

urbanfox said:
just right click>properties>settings tab>adavanced button

I didn't post that for nothing...

if it still isn't displayed you got a driver problem reinstall the latest 5.2 drivers after cleaning out anything ATI with driver cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.