Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Due to Geo Not Accepting my Advert in Server Adverts Can a Mod/GM put this in there please

Thanks In Advance /Ben

Last edited by a moderator:

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
well ive applyed for this advert like 3 times now and each time your logged in and no1 accepts it and your the only mod for Mir3 section so it must be you, and how you doing your job ?? AvengeMir3 is my server even check the ip. your just been a little kid about it now.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
Nothing wrong with letting him put server here you know who owns server.. Like he said check the ips.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
well ive applyed for this advert like 3 times now and each time your logged in and no1 accepts it and your the only mod for Mir3 section so it must be you, and how you doing your job ?? AvengeMir3 is my server even check the ip. your just been a little kid about it now.
Actually ive never even seen a server advert for it, the last time u mentioned i checked for it, but a super mod had already deleted it, so I raised it in the admin section to find out what happened, please stop being a child and thinking the world is out to get you, its not. If it was down to me and the thread followed the rules I would allow it to be advertised, but the decision is not down to me anymore due to all of your spam posts making it now a admins decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.