Ayndril MIR 2.3 <<<LIVE>>> <<<DEDICATED SERVER ONLINE>>>

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Re: Ayndril MIR 2.3 <<<LIVE>>> <<<DEDICATED SERVER ONLINE>>>

3 wizzys?

we do tht with 1 wizz simple

that being me ofc simples.

This isn't a "Who's got the biggest E-penis" contest, so shut the hell up you poor misguided fool.

Server got ruined anyhow, if it were wiped, done properly, possible return. Doubt it though, Mir sucks these days.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

This isn't a "Who's got the biggest E-penis" contest, so shut the hell up you poor misguided fool.

Server got ruined anyhow, if it were wiped, done properly, possible return. Doubt it though, Mir sucks these days.

where sorry boss :/ u return get owned simples.com

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

sorry, ive added those mass nuke shinsus's u requested, tao pets now 2 hit everyone :thumbup2:

funny , i've never asked for a nuking pet :O

i simply asked you to make shinsu's easier to get but then u started crying

idiot.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010

mir sucks these days yet ur still on it 24.7?

n wtf is up with all this e sht u lot not get out?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

to make hard bosses on 2.3 u need to think outside the box spec on high rate, use guards that dont move and make um use rme attacks etc things like this make a hard boss

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

You guys are so cool, you can kill EM with a war and a wiz.

How do you know Josh is playing Mir 24/7 ? You stalking him or something? Got nothing better to do I suppose. Enjoy playing your dead server :)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003

its a gash server, the files are absolute ****, the amount of balancing issues TD's has, warriors dc needs to be about 3/4 of what mc is. e.g mc= 100 dc=25, as TDB/.FS ignores shield ac/amc and is just way OP.

Curse lasts about 18minutes, and firewall is just ****ing retarded, met strike hits harder than 70 ton truck driven by your local KKK Member, movin at 110MPH into a bus full of muslims.

If u made a Lowrate, were the stats dont go over 70, then ur fine, as TD obviously prefered lowrates, theese files are ****, and aint worth a piss in a paper cup, if i possesed the last copy of TD 2.3's on a cd in the world, i wouldnt piss on it if it was on fire, id rarther waste my piss on some playboy magazines.

sorry but had to be said.

theres just no way in hell, any server can compete with the likes of FH ect, unless u can code, which i cant =x so

/give up?

dude? the answer is staring u in the face....

make ur server lowrate, but keep ALL of the features on ur server . Make start level 20 and have instanced based leveling (completion of instance gives X amount of exp)

add a few quests etc

the concept of ur server was cool from what players have posted, just build on that.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010

I agree, a low rate would be easier to manage. Add levelling but also add instances/quests which give more exp. Have a drop system in place from the start, add a few more rare items (On a LR you could even make t5-7 rare, but make them drop at a decentish rate from instances)

O and employ a GM that isnt going to @kill/@make/@spawn etc

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings

Was Talkin to gm on server last night hes had some brilliant ideas tbh slow lvling is in i believe as we was testing last night he is currently having new maps created for new caves ect also Few qwests are being put in i belive coem give it ago x !

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

could easily just half all ac amc dc sc mc acc and agil?

and then half hp.

on players and mobs.

its abit of effort, but would be worth doing imo.

/gw

edit can you pm me my passwords please, as when gm hacked me they have now changed.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

I agree, a low rate would be easier to manage. Add levelling but also add instances/quests which give more exp. Have a drop system in place from the start, add a few more rare items (On a LR you could even make t5-7 rare, but make them drop at a decentish rate from instances)

....The plan was T5-T7 To drop rare from instances, bt ppl see High stats and think everythings menna be easy, + No1 wud play a LR, who wants to hunt 5 days, for an extra 2 dc lol ><?. i wanted a high rate, with low rate drops, Not a steady, increase i wanted ppl to hunt for there items.

Wud u guys actually play a LR...

to make hard bosses on 2.3 u need to think outside the box spec on high rate, use guards that dont move and make um use rme attacks etc things like this make a hard boss

90% of my bosss have guards/ RME attacks lol, RME= Win.
GFS Wud be a good AI, if it wasnt bugged.

Also, ne1 know how to sort out FC, as it blues/purple 24/7 ¬¬.

I'd do it myself, wudnt trust ne1 again

Last edited:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

....The plan was T5-T7 To drop rare from instances, bt ppl see High stats and think everythings menna be easy, + No1 wud play a LR, who wants to hunt 5 days, for an extra 2 dc lol ><?. i wanted a high rate, with low rate drops, Not a steady, increase i wanted ppl to hunt for there items.

Wud u guys actually play a LR...

90% of my bosss have guards/ RME attacks lol, RME= Win.
GFS Wud be a good AI, if it wasnt bugged.

I'd do it myself, wudnt trust ne1 again

No way wud i be corrupt, but id have to be paid to be a gm.

Why ppl listen to crys etc for free is beyond me.

Gm = ****.

/gw

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

I hate low rates tbh.
I would play, I would just be slow as fook.

Kind of agree, though I don't know anyone on Mir, so I don't let 'em bother me. Just about having patience tbh.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

remove it? it isnt a powerful spell anyway and seems like its only being used to keep bosses purple n blue 24 7 so may aswell just remove and maybe add a stronger fireball attack or another attack to compensate lol

if ur still lookin for hard bosses i reckon a khazard with fast hit speed and high agil wud be ownage lol u wud obv have to test it tho cus khazard pushes ppl it might go over top and rep ppl 24 7

Last edited:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

remove it? it isnt a powerful spell anyway and seems like its only being used to keep bosses purple n blue 24 7 so may aswell just remove and maybe add a stronger fireball attack or another attack to compensate lol

yeh, Fd is ****, should just up that.

i have always thought wizz need a powerufl 1 hit spell, why the max dmg spell is ff (a mass attack) is beyond me.

if you can have the skill to place a 1 hit spell on sum1, it should do more dmg not less (i know u have to be close for ff to hit, but its not a fair balance when compared to FD) Or even Fireball, as that stops bosses being wall killed easily.

/gw

p.s answser my pm plz.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

yeh, Fd is ****, should just up that.

i have always thought wizz need a powerufl 1 hit spell, why the max dmg spell is ff (a mass attack) is beyond me.

if you can have the skill to place a 1 hit spell on sum1, it should do more dmg not less (i know u have to be close for ff to hit, but its not a fair balance when compared to FD) Or even Fireball, as that stops bosses being wall killed easily.

/gw

p.s answser my pm plz.
thats why i suggested fireball otherwise wiz mite have more of a benefit of wall killing with t bolt or fd if it got upped

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

thats why i suggested fireball otherwise wiz mite have more of a benefit of wall killing with t bolt or fd if it got upped

yeh making fireball same dmg as ff wud be good, would prbs need a delay tho, which is hard to do on 2.3 as its not open source ;/

only suggestion is to make it hurt, but abit less than ff.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

yeh making fireball same dmg as ff wud be good, would prbs need a delay tho, which is hard to do on 2.3 as its not open source ;/

only suggestion is to make it hurt, but abit less than ff.
surely ud want the single hitting spell to hurt more than the mass 1? lol spec when it doesnt hit over walls?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

surely ud want the single hitting spell to hurt more than the mass 1? lol spec when it doesnt hit over walls?

no bcus u dnt have to be near them.

imagine a tao trying to get away, once u get 1 Fb in, u cant miss rly.

ff u have to be close and deva stops u from keeping up occasionaly, fb ucan stand still and just own em.

/gw