Azura Files - Compiling the client

smoochy boys on tour

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
On Azura's files, while compiling the client I get loads of things saying they dont have a component and asking if it I want to delete it. I get alot of these errors and even if I click no, when I run it, I get a load more errors which appear non-stop until I either minimise the client, or end the process.

While installing the components I could not install DelphiX70.dpk and MirGame.dpk

While installing MirGame.dpk I get an error on this line:
Code:
  DXMidiEdit in 'DXMidiEdit.pas' {DelphiXMidiEditForm};

While installing Delphix.dpk I get another error for this line:
Code:
    FvkType: TSpriteType;

Someone know how to fix?

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
There is a small guide posted by milo for the dm2 files here

To be honest i dont think there is any other guides on here, which is a real shame because iam sure lots more peeps would take up coding but what stops them is setting it all up in the first place.

Iam very lucky i got mine setup ages ago on my laptop by a friend but if i tryed myself to setup on my desktop they would be no chance of me doing with out errors.

Anyways g/l

lif

Upvote 0

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
yeh i tried doing it abit ago and it werent happening for me, so i gave up :P

will wait until there is an easy to follow guide tbh.

Upvote 0

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
I had the same problem with DelphiX but i got it to install by copying the files from the directX folder on the SVN (in \trunk\Source\DirectX) into the delphix source folder, then running the DelphiX70 package file.

dont ask me why i did it that way lol, but it seemed to have worked :p

Upvote 0

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
Okay, didnt work.. So you all know, when I try to install, it says it's got to be changed to be installed without conflicting with other components.. Any ideas?

Upvote 0