Azura's Client Exe - Cleaned

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
I didn't know whether to attach this to your other thread Azura, feel free to do so if required, the Mir3.exe you posted has an active virus/worm on the exe, not just a false-positive code error. Below is the same exe unchanged apart from cleaned of the virus. I take no credit for the exe, it's all Azura's work.

http://www.xtreme-server.co.uk/mirror/Mir3.rar

Unico

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2007
this exe give me a message saying me "Wrong dll ver!!"

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
you will still need azura's client files for this to run, including his dll

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Was it Win32: Pirate?

I had them on all exe's in the set of files. I have cleaned them in mine, but nobody else thought there was a virus so I didn't upload them lol

Nice one ta m8

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
thats the one mate, no worries, saves some hassle :)

note: to those that got any infections with win32: pirate, avast! free edition cleans it with no problems.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
thats the one mate, no worries, saves some hassle :)

note: to those that got any infections with win32: pirate, avast! free edition cleans it with no problems.

Same one I used, although.. the exe in the judgement folder I deleted as it said it was infected (can't remember what with) and it couldn't fix.. i assume it doesn't need it :P lol

Also, it said all of mine were infected while still in the rar file (I scanned it before extracting, so I am assuming all of the exe's will be.

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
I'm not using the server files so hadn't thought to check. Just the client :)

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Prob a problem with the system I used, its not intentional. However I'm sure the EI.exe will say theres a virus when there isn't. The rest will prob need to be cleaned.

There was a problem with my previous dedi which is why the dedi company gave me a new one so I'm guessing it got infected.

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
I didnt think it was intentional mate just incase thats how it came out. Just thought to offer up a cleaned one :)

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
Would you be kind enough to release all of the exe files without the Win32 Parite infection? They were all infected when I downloaded the original release.

The only reason I ask is because once you allow Win32 Parite on your system it will infect every other exe file on the same drive and network.

Last edited:
Reactions: spartekas

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Would you be kind enough to release all of the exe files without the Win32 Parite infection? They were all infected when I downloaded the original release.

The only reason I ask is because once you allow Win32 Parite on your system it will infect every other exe file on the same drive and network.

Yeah I 2nd that request. Would be much appreciated if you could do that as don't wanna unpack the files just to infect the pc all over again. Would be great if you could disinfect them and put them together in a new package to download to avoid the chance of infection?

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Okay something i noticed on this release when execute and log in game dbt3 cheats are running constantly and i can't get them to go away and when you enlarge minimap you can see mobs and npc. But when I use the other one I have it won't show mobs and npc when it's enlarged but it don't have the cheats. So i'm kind of cloudy on this issue?

Somebody Else

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2005
Similar problems here twister, although using either Omikkk's or Azura's clients results in exactly the same thing.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/451/011310154524mir3.png
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5979/011310153637mir3.png

Can someone help me out with a "few" things? lol.

- What does green mob name mean?
- How do I translate the thing along the top?
- How do I disable cheats (not permanently, just so I'm not using them? Autorun seems to be stuck on.)
- Mail doesn't work (whoops, forgot to screen that)
- pointers to target mob and to items lying nearby? Can they be turned off? Although it's not too annoying in 1024x768.
- Chinese messages popping up every few seconds - related to cheats?
- Books don't work. ¬_¬

And I need to get a different GameInter.wil/wix for the Equip screen/Chat options button. Trying TGmir3 now, downloading.

Last edited:

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
- What does green mob name mean?
- How do I translate the thing along the top?
- How do I disable cheats (not permanently, just so I'm not using them? Autorun seems to be stuck on.)

And this problem i've found only when you log in threw host, cuz when I get on my account on other pc it's disabled. Very Weird!

And yeh have no idea how to fix the minimap issue

Somebody Else

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2005
Huh. That makes no sense. O_O

Biggest issue currently is Books not working, how do you learn skills O_O

Comm merchant broken btw...

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
When you say books don't work? You mean if you call them the English names? Or what? I learned the skills using the Chinese names quite easily. Can't be that hard to convert, even if you have to leave the (Manual) part as (CHINESE) instead.

To make a workaround... Make a Clickable item, and then script it so that it adds the skill to your char. Would work, it just wouldn't show the item as a book (Showing you level and class), but as a normal item. but it would work.

/Mick

Somebody Else

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2005
Hm. Where do you change whether it needs (Chinese) or (Manual)? I've looked for it everywhere... I'll use the (Chinese) thing for now, at least.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I had the original databases that Omikk shared. They had all the books in, I just copied the name of it in the db, and made the book in game.