[Azura's Files] Magics

Join Discord

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
I've been trying to mess around with some stuff in these files, thought I'd start with magics :bounce:

I attempted at GeoMinipulation (Cause it's an Assassin skill, but not included in these files).

I figured I would mix Teleport and Thunderbolt codes to see where it got me.(Thunderbolt for casting to where mouse is, and teleport, obveously, for the teleport).

My result was a Teleport that only works when you hover the mouse over a monster.. So a big "FAIL" on that..

Anyone wanna help? Possibly posting the code needed, or explaining how to get it? Or maybe some other nice spells? :)

Thanks in advance

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
Lol good idea :) I'll have a look now xD

Still, if anyone has any ideas, or and codes that could prove useful to me, release pls :P Would be greatful!

-Aer

Upvote 0

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
Honestly, I got no where trying it on firewall. Really confusing.. All I need is a point in the right direction.. Anyone?

Or some direct help?

Upvote 0

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
Haha :) Thanks for the luck, but I've got nowhere sofar.. I'm going to try Revelation, as a friend mentioned it to me today.. If that fails, I'll try both, FireBang and IceStorm.

Note that if I do figure it out, then I will release ;)
So if anybody can, please help.. >.<

EDIT: Also when I try to add a new magic, I've added it to the list, also added the code, changed the number to "59" cause the last was 58, added it to grobal2, but it gets 40 errors.. Anyone know why?

Last edited:
Upvote 0