Back and Bored !!

Join Discord

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
Hey guys, im back and looking for something to occupy my mind, im not interested in playing any servers, i thing my mir playing days are over, i am however looking for something to do besides study, and sit on my ass drinking larger :P, if anyone needs or would like some assistance with there server please let me know.

Im not asking for a gm position, just something to keep me and my wallet indoors, and away from the public house :(

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Hey guys, im back and looking for something to occupy my mind, im not interested in playing any servers, i thing my mir playing days are over, i am however looking for something to do besides study, and sit on my ass drinking larger :P, if anyone needs or would like some assistance with there server please let me know.

Im not asking for a gm position, just something to keep me and my wallet indoors, and away from the public house :(

Go to the pub.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wow some ppl dont read

i read perfectly well, doesnt mean i cant still go against what he said

its like someone saying im goin to kil myself, and the other guy goin... oh well ye go on then cant disagree with u and give my opinion can i! bye m8!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Can we stop the spam and arguments, and only reply if you're willing to take the guy up on his offer?

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Give me a hand if you want, mainly quests that need doing. Maybe one or two maps, npc's nothing major. Pm me if intrested

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Give me a hand if you want, mainly quests that need doing. Maybe one or two maps, npc's nothing major. Pm me if intrested

sorry skyline but i have to put something to reply to this.

i thought ur server was rdy like 5 eta's ago? and then u needed a host and u found 1 yet still no server

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
His reply will be something like: "yes it is ready but i want to keep adding to it to make sure there is enough content for 2 months or so" fail

ontopic: make stuff u can release to the community, npc scripts or maps or w/e :)