ban from whippy in 1 day

Join Discord

Mace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 22, 2003
well that was a fun day. lets tell u about my day:

first off i lvled to 32 (thats 2 lvls) then i decided that with my 2 mates ( asshunter and dragonstrike) id go to red moon valley and kill some spiders, but oh no some idiot with a chinese name ( u know the ones u can type urselfs) lures some spiders on us then repulses me out from the protection of ass's firewall and i have to tt, as usual im going to pk this person, so i go bak and try to kill him with the help of dragonstrike, while we are hitting him he says drag ur para cheating. now this is funny cos obviously they dont know what para cheat is. just to tell every1 para cheat = moving while para'd (grey). so i explain this and call the wiz a dumb ***. suddenly they log and im along with ass and drag teleported to an event map, to be told not to call a gm a dumb ***
firstly i hate gms who have secret characters. ALWAYS TELL PPL UR A GM OTHERWISE ITS RUDE.
anyway i argue with this person for a while and suddenly i get error message and cant get on :(, oh well do u think i wanted to play a server where im smarted than the host?
something should be done or whiplash will fail so badly that its rep will be irrepairable.

so if ur reading this and u support the current whiplash just ignore me but if uves ever worked on it u should be pissed cos this person is ruining whippy.
sort this out otherwise alot of ppl will follow me either thru bans or because they are angry ( pretty sure drag will quit and another wiz i got to play today)

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
there are two kinds of para cheats, are there ARE two as my mate had both on real mir. the 1st being run walk etc whilst para'd, the second is being able to para every hit, you can also achieven this by having the optimum acc and attck speed that is available.

Mace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 22, 2003
zeddicus said:
there are two kinds of para cheats, are there ARE two as my mate had both on real mir. the 1st being run walk etc whilst para'd, the second is being able to para every hit, you can also achieven this by having the optimum acc and attck speed that is available.

well fine but i know drag and he didnt cheat ( i know him in rl)

PS: shouldnt the host of a server be able to tell? ( if it makes a difference i seemed to be paraing really well and so was drag when fighting mobs and such , dunno if files can be changed to its easier)

Last edited:

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
bloon even cheats himself he admitted it 2 me, and i saw himr unning thru the npcs

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
sad, shows how immature they can be if they cheat and then moan when you do the same.

Causes alot of grief,

ages ago in early p69 scorpian used a cheat on his own server, form that day on his server got flooded with them and it took weeks to clear up.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
i dont have a problem with GMs cheating, as it does help enough, if they need 2 get thru aload of mobs ect.

but cheating on there 2nd char sucks, and any other cheaters suck.

Rev/light cheat is ok, but run thru, instant run and all others suck.

Hate

cheaters suck, i hope their mirlander (or other cheating device) has several trojans, 2 keyloggers and 348965398435 deadly mutant viruses in it.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Amen to that hate ^_^

and sky i see what your saying it would be v useful for a gm but if a gm uses it the players end up using it because they see the gms do it.

dragonstrike

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 29, 2003
NewBlood said:
sad, shows how immature they can be if they cheat and then moan when you do the same.

Difference is i didn't even cheat she was just moaning that even being lvl'd up by her GM and giving it items she was still losing which is even more pathetic

/dragonstrike

cheers hate

Last edited:

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
I think it's gay, i was in BW and I was lagging to ****, but the mobs weren't lagging, so the BichonRaiders came over and simply killed me =\ - I was not the only person with this problem

Presidento

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
Skyline said:
i dont have a problem with GMs cheating, as it does help enough, if they need 2 get thru aload of mobs ect.

And GM's can't teleport can they ...

Mundus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
KaNe said:
Tbh - this new whiplash is ****ing gay, soon people will see a change!

Amen to that, btw Kaney, it will be sooner then we thought o_O

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
gms can teleport but sometimes your in a place full of mbos doing something where its much more time effective and all around easier to run not teleport.

but still i beleive if a gm is going to 2cheat" he should not use it on any other non gm char and preferably not be seen on the gm cheating.

as helpful as it is it just encourages cheating.

Mataleos

Warning #1
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2003
then use firewall or kill all mobs shud only take about 2 mins litrally with a gm char :) still no need to cheat on a gm char

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
in my opinion the rev hack is not a cheat, it's an enhancement, what get's on my tits are the servers where the GM's can use it but the regular players can't

tjolly

Pyraine said:
in my opinion the rev hack is not a cheat, it's an enhancement, what get's on my tits are the servers where the GM's can use it but the regular players can't
pyraine-lmfao thats like saying dope is not a drug is a relaxiant, its is a cheat it makes rev a usless move and not everybody has the rev cheat there for gives people an unfair advantage, but i agree with u this cheat is rlly hlpfull