Ban System Activated

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
You dont need to know of moderators for them to be mods. I chose a moderator if you dont like him thats your problem.

now go off topic again and u WILL be warned.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Biohazard said:
I think this chat system is pretty good if done correctly.......

Excuse me mr admin but this is off topic.

Who mentioned a chat system.

EE by doing this are you not just slacking the rules by giving people 15 chances in total?

mrj6000

JohnBarny said:
int kurt some tard who stole sum files or summat n when did we get more mods :S

You mean:

"Isn't Kurt some tard who stole some files or something, and when did we get more mods :S".

No, I don't think hes ever stolen files.

slippy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2003
IRELAND
no offence evil evil, but that system seems biased, it kinda ses that the admin is 100% perfect dude, and never does nething that cud get him/her banned...and the super moderators, in the history of lomcns many different teams, theres been a few bad ones, so please, if ur gonna use that setup, moderate it careful for corrupt people!

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
slippy said:
no offence evil evil, but that system seems biased, it kinda ses that the admin is 100% perfect dude, and never does nething that cud get him/her banned...and the super moderators, in the history of lomcns many different teams, theres been a few bad ones, so please, if ur gonna use that setup, moderate it careful for corrupt people!

the reason its in place is because of corrupt people

Previously a mod could warn an admin and cause them to be banned

Anyway if an admin needs to be banned we'd just do it through the admin cp not through the warning system

Aurus

slippy said:
perfectly said imo.

Yeh Milo, for instance a new mod used to be able to ban an admin and then another mod would call him a noob for doing it and that mod would get de-modded and banned, whilst the other gets away with it :O

but ofcourse that would never happen:mer:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Aurus said:
perfectly said imo.

Yeh Milo, for instance a new mod used to be able to ban an admin and then another mod would call him a noob for doing it and that mod would get de-modded and banned, whilst the other gets away with it :O

but ofcourse that would never happen:mer:

lol Tie drop it please

U slagging off TheBoss was just one of many things as has been said before

why the hell is s l a g censored lol

*Goes to uncensor

Aurus

MiloFoxburr said:
lol Tie drop it please

U slagging off TheBoss was just one of many things as has been said before

why the hell is s l a g censored lol

*Goes to uncensor
im not "arguing", or wotever bollocks u want to accuse me of, but just to clarify:

I called him, quote, "n00b". not a ****ing noob, or anything like that.

he got upset because its true and called me a "fag".

irl.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Aurus said:
im not "arguing", or wotever bollocks u want to accuse me of, but just to clarify:

I called him, quote, "n00b". not a ****ing noob, or anything like that.

he got upset because its true and called me a "fag".

irl.

lol Tie did i accuse u of anything in that post?

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Ive never stolen any files at all dont know where you got that from :S. Like Blam said the only thing ive edited is the MapEdit.