Bandet

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
once i get decent files i will release a new server for bandet. i would like to have 2.6 and currently awaiting tds updated files. if this dosnt happen the will pos revert back to 2.3 and make into low rate which has been the descion for a long time.

i have said to ijam he can use the name on 1.9 files which i released onto lomcn.

I have no ETA on when i will be putting back up as yet.

cheers
Darksoul

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
still got the old 2.3 bandet files ? il host for you ;)

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
anyone kno how to run 1.9 servers ? i dont mind running 1.9 Bandet.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
He has no idea about server files what so ever, clearly...

"Anybody know how to run 1.9 servers?" << stating he doesn't really know either

"I dont mind running 1.9 bandet." << so... why exactly? :rolleyes:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Or maybe he just loved Bandet? xD

Off-Topic: Zen2, is Torozor still coming up? Your siggies said ETA under 1 week for ages now.

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
Bandet was crap and the owners clearly have no intention of re-releasing it despite what they might tell you. Get over it son?

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Bandet was crap and the owners clearly have no intention of re-releasing it despite what they might tell you. Get over it son?

I take it you didnt like the server well never mind then. and yes the server will be relaunched at some point i want the 2.6 files but at the monent they are still buggie so we are waiting for a decent set of files to hit this forum.

!THANKYOU COME AGAIN!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ingore him, hes just a noob that seems to be postin bad things about every server

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
LOL true sayin =P na bandet should be the best once its up but update the oldkits with new looks otherwise it wont be as good as oldskool ={

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
both ds and myself have the 2.3 Bandet files and as far as iam concerned they will not get released, as dark said we are waiting for a decent set of 2.6 files to be released and then we will build a server again from there.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
:) me and a friend may be looking to start working on a set of files ourselves. Now I have more time, I think ill drag my old ones out and see what's happening with them.

Does anyone have a decent site for dedicated servers? Im talking best for hosting mir obviously. Something not too pricey, but something that can hold a decent amount of players if possible. Basically best money for value.

Omen/

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
Oo bandet was easy the best med/high rate server.

also the owners are a very good team imo.

i agree but whenever DS and koni released servers in past there has ALWAYS been a hardware problem and something gone wrong then they said they ordered parts and they was waiting for them and then part was wrong and then server would never be seen up again:(

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
i agree but whenever DS and koni released servers in past there has ALWAYS been a hardware problem and something gone wrong then they said they ordered parts and they was waiting for them and then part was wrong and then server would never be seen up again:(

yea it was a bit of bad judgement on our part when we orderd the server bits we can only appologies for this.

however with the server had 5gig ram but the files were maxing the ram on the machine and was causeing it to crash constanlty. we could not figure out why the files were useing all 5 gig and shared memory, when we only had around 50 players on the server.

so we decided to take down until we can rebuild the server database which i have been doing inbetween work and family.

cheers