[Holley] Banging my head against the wall - Invalid Key

Join Discord

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
Hey guys, really didnt want to post the same question here, but im struggling cracking with armadillo.

Im using a Dell Latitude D620 (Intel) (oldschool laptop) just as a testing rig to make sure the files work (before i pay for hosting etc).

Hardware Footprint: 5BFD-F370

What i have done :
Reinstalled the Driver in 'My computer' to change from ACHI to Standard PC
Put /onecpu at the end of the boot.ini
I have incalled the Chinese lang packs so now i have the following in Regional and Lang options:

Standards and Formats - Chinese (PRC)
Languages tab > Details - Chinese PRC installed with simplified selected
Default PRC input language selected
Advanced Tab > Chinese PRC selected.

I have used the Trial reset which is in the Kings server files (guessing there is no difference).
Scanning > Cleaning.

Done this so many times, still nothing.

Im running XP Pro service pack 2.

Any more info, please let me know. Help :)

Also tried this on a different PC, still stuck at the same hurdle.

Photo of the screen showing trialreset has cleared all armadillo and its still isnt having non of it. Done it around 15 times now :(

Jy8Rwr9.jpg

Last edited:

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
You need to run the Trial Reset first, as it won't crack to your HWID.

Upvote 0

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
You need to run the Trial Reset first, as it won't crack to your HWID.

Thanks for the reply!

SO now i have done the following

1. Opened Trial Reset 3.4 With nothing else opened.
2. Searched and cleared
3. Then open Armadillo patch - ( The Hardware fingerprint is now 55E7-1291)
4. Same error, the key does not appear to be valid.

Im using the trial reset tool which was in the king files. This shouldnt change anything should it?

Struggling to see what else the problem is. I have searched and searched trying everything.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
You have to run the Trial Reset several times before it fully changes your HWID, once it has it should start with a 4, you also don't clear but delete each individual key. Make sure after you have deleted them, you search again to make sure they are fully gone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
Thanks alot for the reply again :)

This is what im doing - Sorry that they are not screenshots.

g1lPRZq.jpg

These are the keys that are showing up

AwMRha3.jpg

Now deleting them individually

gQoEzc6.jpg

Rescanning and they no longer turn up.

4. Reopen Armadillopatch
Im guessing when you say it should change to a 4, is my Hardware number. This hasnt changed and i have done the research and deletion about 8 times now.

Am i being really blonde and missing something simple?

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
So once you've deleted the keys and then run the Arm search again, it's coming up clear. This should change the HWID, is this the single core D620 or Dual core?

Upvote 0

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
Its a Duo but i have done what others have said in other threads and put /onecpu in the boot.ini

Would it be useful if i recoreded what i did?

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
If you've done it correctly, it should show as two processors in Device manager. If it doesn't and it still shows it as a single Dual CPU, it's not been done correctly.

Upvote 0

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
If you've done it correctly, it should show as two processors in Device manager. If it doesn't and it still shows it as a single Dual CPU, it's not been done correctly.

Uploading a video now to youtube, thank you for your patience.

The CPU in Computer under device manager is showing as 2 Single computers. - I can also tell with how slow the little laptop is (you will see this on the video). Will post video in about 5 minutes.

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
In the boot.ini or through MSCONFIG, under the advanced options for your OS have you got this set to 1 CPU or 2?

Upvote 0

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
In the boot.ini or through MSCONFIG, under the advanced options for your OS have you got this set to 1 CPU or 2?

Boot.ini itself is set too /onecpu (System/advanced)

MSconfig boot.ini is set to 1.

The laptop is a dog so the logmein download will take 2 more minutes for you to check out mate.

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Can you create me an admin account and pm me details, make sure you put a password on it.

Upvote 0

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
So i installed the drivers etc, and now i have an Hardware Fingerprint of 5BFD-F370.

I'm guessing that its the laptop then. I think it might be best me trying the spare PC we have in the office tomorrow ;)

Thanks alot for your help mate, will keep you posted :D

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Here this may help, he do cover cracking armadillo,and sorting your IPs. With sql main thing is setting you password when you setup SQL, then you use same pass in everything.

If you do pass right you wont get the CD error with sql. On trial reset, what I do b4 entering Holley is. I serach armadillo, andd delete any files it finds then i close Trial reset tehn enter

Holley
000016-UM409Q-XQD9QN-AE9749-KXBWPC-ZH6DY5-Y35D1E-B7EKMW-T7WT0D-1ZNPB1

it shud work fine. But when you change some hting youll need to recrack it agan. I have Trial reset pinned to my start menu gl

Upvote 0

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
Here this may help, he do cover cracking armadillo,and sorting your IPs. With sql main thing is setting you password when you setup SQL, then you use same pass in everything.

If you do pass right you wont get the CD error with sql. On trial reset, what I do b4 entering Holley is. I serach armadillo, andd delete any files it finds then i close Trial reset tehn enter

Holley
000016-UM409Q-XQD9QN-AE9749-KXBWPC-ZH6DY5-Y35D1E-B7EKMW-T7WT0D-1ZNPB1

it shud work fine. But when you change some hting youll need to recrack it agan. I have Trial reset pinned to my start menu gl

Hiya and thanks for the reply.

Unfortunatly i have tried all the things with trial reset. We have searched, deleted and closed and still does not change the hardware footprint.

I think it could actually be the hardware.

---------- Post Merged at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Update.

So i have done the same on a different machine. A Dell Optiplex GX280.

I have updated the CPU drivers so it shows as 2 separate CPUs.

I run Trial reset 3.4 - delete the keys individually. Rerun so its then showing nothing. Then close.

Open up armadillo patch, and the hardware ID is not changing from 9756-5607.

I seriously cannot have the luck of both machines being hardware issues?

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
It must have something to do with the Dell Hardware, I've got a spare Dell machine somewhere so will give it a try and see what happens.

Upvote 0

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
It must have something to do with the Dell Hardware, I've got a spare Dell machine somewhere so will give it a try and see what happens.

Hiya there.

I have swapped computers and it is now working!! :D well the server is all up anyway.

The next problem is which client do i use to play it? I have tried this one : http://mirfiles.co.uk/clients/ (mir3install.exe) but i cannot type anything in the username and/or password.

I have downloaded the Bluemoo 355 which i believe is the correct one? is it as simple as going in there and changing the IPs/

(I would love the way the other servers do it so i can just patch the whole files up and so my friends can just download from my FTP and play)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Hiya there.

I have swapped computers and it is now working!! :D well the server is all up anyway.

The next problem is which client do i use to play it? I have tried this one : http://mirfiles.co.uk/clients/ (mir3install.exe) but i cannot type anything in the username and/or password.

I have downloaded the Bluemoo 355 which i believe is the correct one? is it as simple as going in there and changing the IPs/

(I would love the way the other servers do it so i can just patch the whole files up and so my friends can just download from my FTP and play)

Pretty much just use someone else's client and if they complain about you using it, just remind them where they got it from in the first place as not one server has the right to claim the client as their own.

Upvote 0

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
Thanks for the reply, i have PM'd you buddy.

Wondering if i need a program to edit the main settings.

Upvote 0