Battlefield 3

Join Discord

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I'm crap at it too and the only kill in a jet I got was when someone was trying to take off in one I swooped down and gunned his ass to oblivion, but yea my sniper seems to take 3 shots in the chest now but meh sometimes I get an "okay" score and the rest of the times i'm utter ****.

Foopah

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 7, 2011
Livingston
Ha, I love blockbuster, went there with £40 at 15 minutes to midnight and was able to pre-order the last limited edition version and then stand around like an excited child waiting for sweeties. Am gonna go to more midnight launches and pre-order at the last minute. :P

I loved the campaign, the vehicle levels were epic with the added help from my sound system :D nothing better than the whole room shuddering when a tank shell explodes several feet away.

Anyone been doing Co-op? I like it, more to do with your friends :) I like how you unlock weapons for use in multiplayer (I almost got 3/7 of the weapons) but it is a little bit of a grind for points but shouldn't take long I hope. I want the engineer weapon you get.

Multiplayer is a bit more hit and miss with me, I can have good matches where I can walk away from a match with 47 kills to 17 deaths then the next match I get 3 kills and die once. I need more time on the maps then I should be kicking ass and taking names (or tags) :P I love the knife actions, theres like so many different actions depending on angel of approach and location you knife them (like front or back). Nothing beats sprinting into a guy and tackling him down to the ground while plunging your knife into his chest.

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
Beat my longest hs yesterday but still trying to get a longer one ! 492m

kharg island sit on the mountain with M98B and bipod :P

Foopah you should do some co-op with me i want that sniper lol

EDIT: just beat it now 556m

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I'm loving it still.

My K/D Ratio is bad, but I tend to concentrate on capturing and defending flags.

What's co-op mode like?

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
co-op pritty cool only 6 missions though, unlock guns on it too

Yup mw3 it is !

Foopah

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 7, 2011
Livingston
Foopah you should do some co-op with me i want that sniper lol

Aye man, can do. I'll give u a shout when we next online at the same time. I just need to complete the missions on hard but I don't mind just going through on easy a few times to get points and let you get to know the levels.

I actually enjoy the Co-op, its something different and on hard is actually a nice challange working with a buddy trying to kill a seemingly endless supply of crackshot enemies.

I cannot wait for the .50 cal. I have killed a sniper that was close to his defend point which was 625 away from where I was sitting but I could not see the guy as I pulled the trigger (just to give you an idea of the bullet dip I was dealing with) but sadly his head did not attract the bullet and he died from a chest shot. :(

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
that buggy with mounted lmg looks fun

glad i got the limited edition;p

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
77d3c79c6f779997.png

Get it on a real gaming platform you fools!

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
How the hell do you find out how many headshots you have, i got a dog tag that says Headshots but no number on it :s