Battlestar Galactica, Season 2, Episode 11: Resurrection Ship

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
alright, anyone a Battlestar Galactica fan? come on... anyways if you are a fan, and have watched the new episode(aired in america today at 04:00 GMT/around 10:00 east coast time) what have you thought of it?, i really have to say, it was brillent.

The best thing with the series is that they never leave anything out, they always follow up with something they have mentioned in a prior episode.

anways my god what a episode :P:)

(come on someone else has to admit that they like BSG)

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Have to agree with Blam, Smallville is like teh shiz.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Didnt like it watched all of season 1 though and will prob watch season 2 on tuesday I dunno if i like it or not so I just watch it but its not a piority and doesnt get download status

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Toxick said:
alright, anyone a Battlestar Galactica fan? come on... anyways if you are a fan, and have watched the new episode(aired in america today at 04:00 GMT/around 10:00 east coast time) what have you thought of it?, i really have to say, it was brillent.

The best thing with the series is that they never leave anything out, they always follow up with something they have mentioned in a prior episode.

anways my god what a episode :P:)

(come on someone else has to admit that they like BSG)
Was that the end of the season?

Yeah it was good but I didn't like the amount of sudden revelations. I mean Pegasus just came out of no where without even a subtle hint beforehand that such a ship may still be out there. Then theres the revelation ship, tad convieniant that the so called Stelth ship can just walk through it.

Have these kids ever though of just sticking a barebones nuke on the back of an FTL drive? Would pretty much solve all their problems.

Then what happened to the President? Shes went from a lovely little lady who gets visions from the gods and all that, to being a manipulative military killing machine? Although I agree, the admiral does have to be killed ;)

I betcha two cookies that in the subsequent episode, their plans to kill each other happen at exactly the same time. (so they each have a gun to their head at exactly the same moment). - Oh, and they'll be on the phone at the time. All shocking things in BSG happen while someones on the phone.

Another thing is that damned virus. Fair enough it can't spread from system to system because they're not networked (even though it goes beyound the original 3 networked machines in the firewall), but if you want to wipe every hard drive - you can do it from the mainframe. Anyone see the hole there?

Apart from that... yeah was another brilliant episode. I wanna see Adoma become admiral and shoot miss b1tchtits head off ^^

/Leo