Best HR Server(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Okey had his moods I guess. And he also wasn't very aware that while he kept challenging people to fight him etc, they actually in reality had no chance, and he kept on whining about how people were scared of him.

Feel compelled to point this out i used to fight him and he used to die, so people did have a chance... beat him and riddick 2v1 as well when he got stressy and called for help lol. okey was an idiot you just had to chain attack him and down he'd go. Gave pretty much his entire kit in drops to Pixie before i quit taral...

oh and when i beat him in pvp i was 103 he was 323... work it out :)

@map no one was like saylarn for giving death threats over pk's and lost items

Last edited:

mapadale

Feel compelled to point this out i used to fight him and he used to die, so people did have a chance... beat him and riddick 2v1 as well when he got stressy and called for help lol. okey was an idiot you just had to chain attack him and down he'd go. Gave pretty much his entire kit in drops to Pixie before i quit taral...

oh and when i beat him in pvp i was 103 he was 323... work it out :)

@map no one was like saylarn for giving death threats over pk's and lost items
Please I've pointed this out time and time again, I'm not saylarn from Taral.

Though I'm sure it was Saya that was getting the brunt of the threats ingame and on the forum.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Please I've pointed this out time and time again, I'm not saylarn from Taral.

Though I'm sure it was Saya that was getting the brunt of the threats ingame and on the forum.
I think of it as a joke but then i remember about that dude in China who killed another man in real life for stealing a sword off him on mir.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
i think u will find best high rate well mid high was vital elements

VE pissed all over every server thats been here since

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK

Everyones gonn ahave there own favourites, for me personally it was Taral as it focused alot more on group hunts and guild hunts and at that time there was about 20 of us all together.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
taral was fun but stupid i had first charr banned and deleted for telling sam to **** off lol rly thats sad

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
taral was fun but stupid i had first charr banned and deleted for telling sam to **** off lol rly thats sad
Yeah we'e all had this discussion lol, im glad im not the onyl 1 by far who think GM was way out of order alot of the time i reckon if there was a decent GM then xtreme could have surpassed Zentaur and likes easily

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005

VE was only x8-x16, not high rate at all.

out of curiosity, who were you on taral?

/uno

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
I must say, my best experience was Taral. As it was fun and intresting to see a lot of IRL threats that where made to one another.

I just hope, that with the new server. That they do make idiots behave but not spoil the fun that everyone else is having and not have GM's that are trigger happy to lay blame on people.

Oh and I hope they keep Dantes away, no offence against the guy. But he rubs people up the wrong way ingame.

dantes is a first grade knob oh and he sucks at mir he got owned on several servers by me and a few others.

as for this new server...chlorr was telling me about this...im a little skeptical to put it mildly but if I have moved house and my net installed by time it comes up then i think ill join mike and test it out.

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005

understandable reaction.. taking a free service and then insulting the admin
wouldnt you do the same if someone was acting like this towards you on your own server?
i mean if I would give players the chance to play for free i would expect some respect and behaviour towards me...

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
wouldnt you do the same if someone was acting like this towards you on your own server?
i mean if I would give players the chance to play for free i would expect some respect and behaviour towards me...

respect is earned, to receive respect you have to give it.

ok they may be good coders etc but that doesnt give them the right to unfairly treat people, but telling them to f off joe is your own fault.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Dunno if u guys experienced what alot of experience but trust me it was nothing ot do with giving respect lol, the GM is a looney lol

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
Mapa put it quite well before tbh with the silver spoon comment....It's exactly what they're like. Though saying that I actually found Andy to be ok, he was more mature and respectable than Sam but of course you're always going to back up your rl wife in situations lol.

Taral had a no swearing policy which helped stop the abuse to an extent but of course some people are just too ignorant NOT to swear when they get slightly annoyed (I really can't understand this) which resulted in consistent "moanings" and screenies towards the gms.

Sam and Andy's living IS hosting games...so you would think they would have better communication skills than they do considering their salaries depend on it lol....I really hope they grow up especially Sam as her attitude could ruin a potentially great server.

High rate servers = hassle and rivalries (why people like them) If you're thinking of running a long term HR server you NEED to be mature...a good example of this I think is MQ surprisingly as I've never seen him lose his temper even if his donation policy is imo ridiculous.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I think atm the need for another long term high rate is so great that the extreme server is practically garunteed to succeed therefore the GM will take the comments as nonsense.
I'm still very intrested to see what happens with Pains server though because although its done by 2 (no offense) inexperienced people, it still has great potential so seeing who grabs up the players is definately something to look at.

mapadale

Thats what happened with most of us, though I was there for 2 years before I got banned.

dantes is a first grade knob oh and he sucks at mir he got owned on several servers by me and a few others.

as for this new server...chlorr was telling me about this...im a little skeptical to put it mildly but if I have moved house and my net installed by time it comes up then i think ill join mike and test it out.
Well from what I've been told, the spells are all working. So there is some new spells ingame.

Its going to be fully pk and so any winges will be delt with(we hope)

As for antes, good kid but rubs people up the wong way.

I take it your one of the lucky few that hasn't gotten the wrong side of Sam. She has a ver fieray temper and when things don't go her way or someone disagrees with her. She uses the "My Server, My rules" on you. Even if you disagree with her attitude towards someone.

But I must admit Sam can be nice at times, though I do feel sorry for Andy if he gets on the wrong side of her......

mapadale

= 0

Whats this explain more! you cant just sya that and not tell the rest lol
Unfortunatly, I can't give out any information of what they are or how they perform. I've been asked not to say anything as a respect for Sam and Andy and the hard work thats going into it.

But from what I've been told, they look very very nice.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Thats what happened with most of us, though I was there for 2 years before I got banned.

Well from what I've been told, the spells are all working. So there is some new spells ingame.

Its going to be fully pk and so any winges will be delt with(we hope)

As for antes, good kid but rubs people up the wong way.

I take it your one of the lucky few that hasn't gotten the wrong side of Sam. She has a ver fieray temper and when things don't go her way or someone disagrees with her. She uses the "My Server, My rules" on you. Even if you disagree with her attitude towards someone.

But I must admit Sam can be nice at times, though I do feel sorry for Andy if he gets on the wrong side of her......

i once got sams evil side on me and that was on the phoenix server :P although she will never admit she lost it big time and that she was in the wrong in doing so but thats sam for you...andy has always been a nice guy when i played there.

mapadale

i once got sams evil side on me and that was on the phoenix server :P although she will never admit she lost it big time and that she was in the wrong in doing so but thats sam for you...andy has always been a nice guy when i played there.
lol.

Well back on topic, keep an eye on xtreme as it does promise to bea good server.

Status
Not open for further replies.